Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Animallpets

Excellent application, easy and intuitive to install ... it has a free enough plan to encourage the client to follow on Instagram

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Animallpets 😃

XOH!DNAIR

Great app! Nice and easy to use. Free plan has all the basic features, and is working well for us so far.

June 9, 2020

Hi XOH!DNAIR, thank you so much for your support :) Glad you are happy with Instafeed.

Moxie Chic

Love this app. Easy to use and just what I was looking for! I now have my IG feed on my store and it looks great.

June 7, 2020

Hi Moxie Chic, thank you for leaving us your feedback :) We're glad to know that you are happy with Instafeed

Debora bijoux

gostei da ideia mais ainda nao sei se funciona, vou testar hoje e vamos ver o que sera desse app zzz

June 2, 2020

Olá Debora bijoux, se precisar de ajuda com a app não hesite em contactar o nosso suporte!

Zapatería y Tienda Típica San Isidro

Se ajusta perfectamente a lo que estaba buscando. Muy fácil de utilizar, es intuitivo y tiene las opciones necesarias sin ser ser abrumador.

June 2, 2020

Hello Zapatería y Tienda Típica San Isidro, thank you so much for your feedback 😃

Biohackopedia

Great app to link directly to your instagram profile. Very easy to implement and use, exactly covers my need.

June 2, 2020

Hi Biohackopedia, thank you for leaving us a review. Your feedback means a lot, we are happy to hear that you found Instafeed easy to use :)

Fine Bargains

Very easy to set up and use. Just a few clicks and you're done. This has been the best app so far in helping advertise my site. I love it! Thank you!

May 31, 2020

Fine Bargains thank you so much for your kind words!

אהבתי

Now that Instagram in not available as a section anymore, this is the best option out there!
Thank you.

May 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your support אהבתי 😃

RevelationWear

This is a fantastic app. The only thing I wish I could figure out is how to make it smaller overall, but I'm still giving it 5 stars because it's the best on the market for Shopify.

May 27, 2020

Hi Revelation Wear, thank you for your review! It is possible to make it smaller, if you reach out to our support Team we will help you out :)

sunnybeachjewelry

Fast and easy app! Works well for us. Makes Homepage look more professional. Thank you! highly recommend this app!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving us your feedback Sunnybeachjewelry! We're glad you are happy with Instafeed :)