Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Kube Designs Ltd

Great App. Just started using it, very easy to set up and looks great. www.eightyfivecarpentry.co.uk

CocoaPaper

This app works exactly like it says it does. Was very quick and easy to set up and we definitely recommend it! Thanks!

La Coéss

Very easy to set up and great customer support! Works wonderfully. Highly recommended. From LaCoess.com

Ruff

After the most recent Facebook requirements we needed a new option to include our Instagram feed on our shop. Instafeed was easy to set up and we appreciate their free option features.

ZANEROBE

Instagram is changing the way it connects to Shopify so I was looking for a good app to replace our home page feed. Not only does the Instafeed app look great it's easy to install, completely customizable and extremely affordable compared to other apps in the marketplace. 5 stars from me... highly recommended.

Global Flowers Express

Very good plugin, I just hope my page doesn't slow down. But so far I like how easy it is to configure.

MyBeddy

Does what it says on the tin and does it well. Installation and setup takes about 2mins. Very happy with the app. Thanks devs!

Catapu

Excellent app. Recommended for displaying your instagram profile at no cost. We found this alternative after receiving shopify's email regarding instagram theme editor changes.

odmoss

I USED THIS APP IT IS SOO GOOD AND USEFUL. THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

APP WORKS SO WELL 5 STAR

ABRASH CARPET STORE

easy to install and perfect on my website thank you guys you deserve from 5 to 10 starsss abrashcarpets.com feel free to see it