Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Adorbs by Amaria

This app is awesome! Makes my website appear really clean and professional ! I would definitely recommend

Combat Corner Norge

Great App, i had some issues with old coding. Sent them an email and got reply after 5 minutes with an easy fix. We are using the Free version but they still provided great service.

Very easy to install, if your logged into Instagram on your browser you can sync the feed with one click.

The look is also great.

Recommended

indigo & violet studio

Easiest app to connect instagram. Would be nice if it scaled on mobile but is a great app for easily linking instagram.

Betty Breaks Surf Wear

So far I really like this app. I looking forward to what it can do to increase my sales. Thank you very much!

Bohemio Furniture

I used this app to replace the Instagram feed on my Shopify website. It was really easy to set up. So far I am happy with it. Thanks.
I enjoyed the ease of use. I am not all that tech savvy...good for self taught people.

Craftsman Coffee | Pacifica, CA

SO EASY. Basic infrastructure to connect to IG is worth it. Couldn't recommend. Would definitely upgrade in the future.

Michelle Valadon

Love Love this app! The best one on here! Makes my life soooo easy in so many ways and no hassles! Love that I can do this all on my mobile and not have to get on my laptop. Saves me a huge amount of time and no headaches! I love that I'm able to have it post in two places (social media and website) automatically for image and caption. I still have to come to the app and site to tag the products but it's very simple to do and being that I can do it with my mobile easily makes this great. From that said, It be the one improvement I like to see is for it to also automatically tag the product with options to where you want that to be. I do love that there is the options of how I want imagery etc to show up beautifully on my site. I highly recommend this app!. Thanks for creating this app!

Ballence Art

Thankyou for the app. pretty cool that its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (minimum of 100 characters to leave a review lol )

Lionwing Studios

Just installed this to replace the old way / API. Works perfect and easy to install in a section of my theme automatically.

Invasion Club

This app saved us, due to the sudden changes between Instagram and Shopify. Customizable rows/columns and width between photos is great! Easy to install - even if your theme doesn't automatically support it, you can still insert it by directly editing code, which is nice. Thanks again guys!