Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Network Nurture

I love this app !! It loaded quickly and I was able to attach my feed with ease and no real thinking

Carter and Holmes Orchids

We wanted our new site to also include our brand-new Instagram feed and this is perfect for that. Very easy to set up and can be added anywhere on your home page for customer viewing. Thanks! www.carterandholmes.com

SinTiana

First It did not want to connect but after giving it full access and reinstall it .
it worked very well thank you mr Developer ))

Renegade Fitness Apparel

Very quick and easy implementation with some nice bonuses, like adjusting the spacing and layouts (columns and rows, for mobile as well with the $3.99 plan) and it looks slick. Also love the style of the pop-ups, if you choose to have those. Great replacement for my theme-integrated IG feed as those are being discontinued. Thanks for the great app Mintt!

LoveDeed

Amazing App a must-have for every Shopify store! Very useful to increase your follower base on Instagram.

Latina Chic Boutique

I really like how it looks and how i the way I can adjust the wording. Thanks for make it easy for a first time..

I'm Radiant

This app was so easy to install and looks way cleaner than most apps i have tried before. Great idea to show a quick video of how to install at the beginning.

RhoadsRoast Coffees & Importers

So far so good! The app is a perfect way to showcase our store and Instagram feed. Hope that this helps to drive our business! ADR

ShaggyMax

Intuitive, Easy to Install, Works Great. Once of the easiest way to add Instagram to your Shopify store!

Convex Fitness

Its a cool app to use. I am technically not that fit and use a custom theme, but the description was good, so i could apply it without technical support.