Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Global Flowers Express

Very good plugin, I just hope my page doesn't slow down. But so far I like how easy it is to configure.

MyBeddy

Does what it says on the tin and does it well. Installation and setup takes about 2mins. Very happy with the app. Thanks devs!

Catapu

Excellent app. Recommended for displaying your instagram profile at no cost. We found this alternative after receiving shopify's email regarding instagram theme editor changes.

odmoss

I USED THIS APP IT IS SOO GOOD AND USEFUL. THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

APP WORKS SO WELL 5 STAR

ABRASH CARPET STORE

easy to install and perfect on my website thank you guys you deserve from 5 to 10 starsss abrashcarpets.com feel free to see it

Map of Presents

Impressive Instafeed App. When I needed technical help I got quick and accurate help from Mr. Nuno.Recommend Instafeed!
Mapofpresents.com

Halloween24x7

Great app. I tend to post my Works in Progress to my instagram channel and this app allows me to share some of my most recent posts on my homepage.

Sophie la Girafe - Azerbaijan

Thank you so much for this feature!

Your attention is in the eye. Be on top every time!
Thanks!

Brito House

muito bom......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Network Nurture

I love this app !! It loaded quickly and I was able to attach my feed with ease and no real thinking