Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Vanity Island Magazine

Initially, I was on the free plan for some time but recently upgraded for the extras. This app + the support team are amazing! They responded instantly and helped me edit with a custom inquiry I had. The IG feed looks great on the theme and works perfectly. Thanks team!!

April 27, 2021

Hi Vanity Island Magazine, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support Team 💪feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app is great. It works well and was very easy to set up. It was very much a set it and forget it app, meaning that it just works and I don't have to do anything to it, which is what I was looking for.

April 25, 2021

Hi Cake for Breakfast Company, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to set up and that it was able to meet your needs.

Kina & Tam

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to do. Super easy to use! We also wanted the Instafeed to be outside of the description box and Nuno was able to help us with this. Thank you :)

April 22, 2021

Hello Kina & Tam, thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

COOL PUP

Easy to use, Just still trying to figure out size of the pictures on the phone. on the laptop looks perfect.

April 22, 2021

Hi COOL PUP, thank you so much for your feedback! Our support Team has reached out to you by email regarding your query :)

MOGSH COUTURE

very easy to integrate. However for some reason showing some error now. I will retry changing password.

April 22, 2021

Hello MOGSH COUTURE! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Connecting your Instagram account again that should fix your issue. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our support Team at support@minttstudio.com, they will be more than happy to help you.

The Notable Muse

I really enjoy using this app on my store and the developers are so helpful! I would definitely recommend it

April 21, 2021

Hello The Notable Muse, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with our support Team and that you recommend Instafeed. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Visage Avenir

I was paying another app for the same service this app provides. It's very user friendly and the videos give you all the information you need to install and implement. I highly recommend!

April 21, 2021

Hi Visage Avenir 👋We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our installation tutorials, thank you so much for your review and support!

BIOSANNA

Great app, easy to use and works well. Also is integrated with App Gempages for easy website implementation. Satisfied customer.

April 19, 2021

Hello BIOSANNA, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app. Thank you so much for your support!

Styleper

5-star service from the Instafeed team! I wanted to customize the look of the feed on my website and the team was so kind in helping me achieve it. Definitely would recommend Instafeed!

April 19, 2021

Hello Styleper, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with our support Team and that you recommend Instafeed. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Eco Stuff

I have just installed and it's was super easy! It worked perfectly, looks simple and elegant. Love it!

April 19, 2021

Hi Eco Stuff 👋We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app, thank you so much for your review and support!