Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

A THE LABEL

It's very easy to install and free, which is always handy. Does the job, photos are clear and looks awesome on my website. Thank you!

June 17, 2021

Hello A THE LABEL, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to install and that you are happy with it.

SE7ViBEZ

this appppppppp is the best app since i first launch my website . will reccommend to anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee

June 16, 2021

Hi SE7ViBEZ, thank you so much for your review and support 💪

Slope Spaces

Its amazing, does the job. Easy to install and free, which always helps ;) Massive thanks, greatly appreciate it

June 13, 2021

Hi Slope Spaces, thank you so much your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to install and that you are happy with it 💪

Lucy Coggle

Have used this for over a year now and love that it keeps my homepage fresh (without me having to edit my site all the time!) Great support - really recommend

June 11, 2021

Hello Lucy Coggle, thank you so much for your review and support! We are more than happy to hear that you recommend Instafeed :)

shopmilanajewelry

easy to use, simple to install, and it makes it much nicer for someone like me who isn't a developer.

June 8, 2021

Hi shopmilanajewelry 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app!

CharmsbyCat

I love this app. I always felt I had better product pictures/videos on instagram and this app really helped me give customers a view of both! Perfect addition to my site also really easy to set up!

June 4, 2021

Hello CharmsbyCat, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to set up and that you are happy with it!

DIVA LOOKS

Easy to install and use. 100% recommend to everyone. Love how it looks on my homepage and product pages.

June 1, 2021

Hi DIVA LOOKS, thank you so much for your review and support! We are more than happy to hear that you recommend Instafeed :)

Fitness EDU

Easy to setup and looks good! Got it up and running in about 3 minutes. Like that you can place the amount of rows and columns that you please

May 30, 2021

Hi Fitness EDU, thank you so much your review! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to set up and that you are happy with it 💪

Collective X

I love this so much! Instagram is a big factor of posting my latest projects and updates! I Truly love this integration.

May 26, 2021

Hi Collective X! Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app!

Les Extra Sneaks

Awesome App ! Exactly what I was looking for promoting my Instagram account and making products shoppable when customer are visiting my shop. Feel free to check how it looks like on my website https://www.lesextrasneaks.com

May 25, 2021

Hi Les Extra Sneaks 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback and support!