Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Tanya Taylor

Super easy to use and integrate in our site. We did upgrade to the paid version to allow us to tag products and configure for mobile. Highly recommend this app!

October 6, 2020

Hello Tanya Taylor, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to hear that you are happy with Instafeed :)

FOAMIE México

Although I have no experience with apps it was very easy for me to install and it looks great. Highly recommend it.

October 6, 2020

Hi FOAMIE México 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support!

Amalin Jewelry

I love it! It was extremely easy to connect! The simple tutorials that pop prompting the next step are short and very helpful. Absolutely love this app :)

October 4, 2020

Hi Amalin Jewelry! Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

weblit

We really like this app! It works just fine, and we set it up in just a few minutes. Great job guys!

October 2, 2020

Hi weblit, thank you so much for your support 💪

Oro Apothecary

The best app ever since FB. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello Oro Apothecary, thank you so much for your support 💪

nude skin co

Really simple and user friendly to install. Looks fantastic on the page and will give our site more authenticity

September 30, 2020

Hello nude skin co, thank you so much for your support 💪

Samudra Swimwear

Great app! It has exactly what i needed. I would recommend to anyone who just wants to have their feed displayed for free in their home page.

September 30, 2020

Hi Samudra Swimwear 👋 thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to suit your needs!

Baun Studio

nice app!! Does all the thinks i wanted it to do and i like that it is free in the beginning, so if i want more features i can add that

September 30, 2020

Hi Baun Studio, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

La Bouclette

Really good application. Easy to use. Easy to Customize. The customer service replied to me really quickly and helped me to customize more for the "Custom code Area" I definitely recommend this app.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review La Bouclette! We are glad our customer service was able to help you :)

Desert Valley Crystals

Provides IG feed into the website and does so in a clean, and minimalistic manner. Kudos and keep up the great work team!

September 21, 2020

Hi Desert Valley Crystals, thank you so much for your support! We are glad that you like the Instafeed aesthetic 👍