Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Les Extra Sneaks

Awesome App ! Exactly what I was looking for promoting my Instagram account and making products shoppable when customer are visiting my shop. Feel free to check how it looks like on my website https://www.lesextrasneaks.com

May 25, 2021

Hi Les Extra Sneaks 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback and support!

eye-spec

Seamless to upload, great customer service and looks great on our home page - would highly recommend... oh yes, and it's free!

May 25, 2021

Hi eye-spec, thank you so much your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support 💪

Unity Swim

love the app, so easy to install and looks great on my website, just have the free plan at the moment but will definitely upgrade when I grow.

May 20, 2021

Hello Unity Swim 👋thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you found the Instafeed app easy to install and that you are happy with it.

Nanda Jewelry

Great app! Tried a few others but was never satisfied. Instafeed provided everything I wanted and they have great customer support!

May 19, 2021

Hello Nanda Jewelry, thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support.

Carolina Metal Masters

GREAT APP SHOPIFY TIE IN DROP ON ANY PAGE DRIVE SALES. LEVERAGE YOUR SOCIAL CURRENCY FROM YOUR IG CONVERT SALES

May 19, 2021

Hi Carolina Metal Masters, thank you so much for your review and support 💪

Christina Dienst

The app looks beautiful on our storefront and their customer support is impeccable. I had contacted them because I had a coding issue caused by an "Instagram-related" app. It turned out that it was NOT Instafeed that caused it but their support was so amazing and kind, they still helped me fix it!! Super grateful!

May 17, 2021

Hello Christina Dienst 👋thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

First Buy Us

Is super easy to install, I t could be give to credibility to my store. Actually it was installed a few minutes ago lets see how perform

May 17, 2021

Hello First Buy Us! We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to install, thank you so much for your review and support!

Marco Dell'Omo

This app is simply amazing. It works perfectly and immediately, I can't ask for more. Totally satisfied.

Hi Marco Dell'Omo, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

MISHMISH THE LABEL

works great! no complaints. this app gets the job done and the display is appealing and customizable.

May 14, 2021

Hi MISHMISH THE LABEL we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app. Thank you so much for your support!

Fashion Hive Boutique

Love this app! Super easy to use and works how I'd image it to. Simple, easy to set up and gets the job done.

May 14, 2021