Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Little Freshbox

Didnt work at first, I kept getting error that says I must delete my cookies (which I do) and then I still get the error.
Their helpdesk was awesome and fast, and gave advice to do everything in incognito, which worked

Bulwik

I love the instafeed app! It shows me my latest instagram posts, the only thing they need to improve is to be able to adjust the height and with of the posts and choose how many pictures there are on one row.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can now do that with our most recent version. Just go to Instafeed app and update to the latest version.

Lovepuggle

good app, but it slowed down my site loading time too much

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our most recent version has several performance improvements and doesn't impact your site load. Go to Instafeed app and update to our latest version.

Pawsinpadstow

Loved having our integral feed on our homepage, but it slowed load time down by 2 seconds so decided to remove.

Very easy to install and set up though!

Elclay

Works on the phone but had some issues with displaying on the desktop. Solved with great customer support.

Shop The Tie

Thanks to the support service it s running now !

Excelent customer service ! Awesome !

Freedom Patch Company

If this app is no longer displaying your Instagram feed, you'll need to get a new authorization token from the settings of the app. There's a link that says "Get your Instagram account access token here". Click it and get a new token. Then Save & Preview and then PUBLISH!

BOOM! It starts working again.

See mine at www.freedompatch.co!

Gusto1940

Great App, but not so easy to set-up :(
Worked great in our Minimal Theme, but we're not able to set it up now after moving to "Venture" theme.

Blush Copenhagen

easy to install and works great. have the basic tools, but it would be perfect if you could show pictures as a slide as well

1 3 Next