Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Baun Studio

nice app!! Does all the thinks i wanted it to do and i like that it is free in the beginning, so if i want more features i can add that

September 30, 2020

Hi Baun Studio, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

La Bouclette

Really good application. Easy to use. Easy to Customize. The customer service replied to me really quickly and helped me to customize more for the "Custom code Area" I definitely recommend this app.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review La Bouclette! We are glad our customer service was able to help you :)

Desert Valley Crystals

Provides IG feed into the website and does so in a clean, and minimalistic manner. Kudos and keep up the great work team!

September 21, 2020

Hi Desert Valley Crystals, thank you so much for your support! We are glad that you like the Instafeed aesthetic 👍

Stirring The Pot Foods

This is a great way to integrate insta content into your online shop. I highly recommend. Thanks Instafeed!

September 18, 2020

Hi Stirring The Pot Foods, thank you so much for your support 💪

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Super easy and simple to set up. Does the job! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to showcase their IG.

September 17, 2020

Hello Fauna & Flora Reiki! Thank you so much for your review, we are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed 😃

BeerDieGuys

Really easy to set up and implement. Looks great on our site! (www.beerdieguys.com). We highly recommend to anyone looking to integrate Instagram to their website!

September 17, 2020

Hi BeerDieGuys, thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed.

COLORCL

Amazing app. Easy to use and simple. I've never had a problem so far. Just by connecting this app, you can simply change the mood of your website.

Hi COLORCL, thank you for your support 💪

Watch Raven

Very useful app! I was able to add my instagram feed successfully! Thank you so much for your help!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review Watch Raven!

La Rushe

easy to use hope they had more option s foe size of the pictures but overall really nice app and many font options

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review La Rushe! You can control the size of the pictures the way you want or using our Pro plan, just check our FAQ or contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that.

Outlaws Market

Perfect and easy to set up. The only thing is that just full width is possible, but it looks dope so 5-start no doubt. Thank you, guys.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your review Outlaws Market! You can adjust the width of your feed, just contact our customer support ant they will be able to help you!