Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Furrtoes

I love this app very much! easy to set up no issue at all! I've tried a few other apps in the past. but this one works much better for me. Thank you very much.

August 23, 2020

Hi Furrtoes, thank you for leaving us your feedback, your support is much appreciated :)

MadeforUs

Great App, very easy to use and perfect for us. I would advice this to all my clients. Thank you for a great product.

August 22, 2020

Hi MadeforUs, thank you so much for your support 💪 we are thrilled that you are happy with Instafeed!

DisplayImporter

The free plan works perfectly for my needs! I wanted a no-frills app that showed our IG pictures and this fits the bill. Very easy to follow instructions.

August 22, 2020

Hello DisplayImporter! Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to install and that it was able to cater to your needs.

XXCCESSORY PLUG

Thanks ! Love Love this App!

August 22, 2020

Hi XXCCESSORY PLUG, thank you for your support! We are glad that you love Instafeed.

Borikua Vibes

Easy to use, give the touch to your homepage, I recommend it because its really nice and usefull app!!!

August 21, 2020

That's a really nice feedback Borikua Vibes! :)

Thank you for your support!

Homedecor.is

I like this app it’s very easy to connect the Instagram account to the app and looks very good. I would recommend this :)

August 21, 2020

Thank you for supporting us Homedecor.is 💪

BLACK PAPER STREETWEAR

it allows my customers to view several people wearing my products directly from my homepage. it also provides a connection to my instagram page.

August 20, 2020

Hello Black Paper Streetwear! Thank you for your feedback and support 💪

onceuponatea

Simple, working, free, easy and Perfect !
What do you need more than that, i rarly find a real free shopify app that are so complet and easy to use !

August 20, 2020

Hi Onceuponatea, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Organic Blessed Creations

I am sorta new but it appears to be awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

August 19, 2020

Thank you for your support Organic Blessed Creations!

Zainab's Closet

I used this app to showcase my IG posts and get more followers. Its really simple and intuitive to use. I'm actually really satisfied. Nice job guys!

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Zainab's Closet!