Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Pampas Fox Fitness

This app is extremely easy to use. All products from instagram look great in our website!...........

Kicking It ATX

easily added my ig feed to my website. It was easy to use and came with great directions to follow.

AZIO Corporation

This app works perfectly for our site. Had to email support about minor customization and the issue was resolved in literally 10min from the time I emailed. Thank you so much for this great app and the awesome support!

THE BLACK EARS

I used this app to help me. And it is working! You should add this app! People love to see the real life photos!

Orshy Cosmetics

It is a great app to easily integrate your Instagram feed into your store, It is fully customisable and you can integrate it wherever you want on your site

Best Makeup Dupes

BEST APP _ SO EASY and Intuitive to use. i do not know how use code or apps at all and this was really helpful

Writer's Block Coffee

Simple solution to a common need with Instagram feeds, especially ones that need a hashtag. Well worth $3.99.

One note to keep in mind: If your theme sections don't offer Custom HTML, you'll need to go in and edit the code.

Peach and Grey

Great App! Get the job done with its free version. It is a straightforward three steps to instal it on your website. You have highly recommended.

WOODSTRK

Great app, works like a charm and looks great. A definite upgrade for every store, would recommend it to every brand that embraces Instagram.

Miele Moda

I use this app to help me increase Instagram engagement and to have a nice display of my IG feed on my website. I have had it for a while now and really enjoy using it. I was extremely easy to install and customize. There was one thing I couldn't figure out - in the preview the images were showing square and when I would publish the feed to my site the images had rounded corners. I couldn't figure out why that is so I decided to email support. It was 8 pm my time, but 1 am there and I didn't expect a reply till the next day. Much to my surprise I got a reply a few minutes later. It ended up being something that my theme was doing to the app and rounding the corners of the images. Before I even could ask how to fix this, Nuno from Instafeed emailed me that he did something on his end to override my theme and fixed it. Mind blowing how something so little can save you a ton of time and can gain you a customer and a fan for life. Thank you for being so amazing, Nuno and Instafeed!!