Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Health and Wealth Society

It's definitely a conversion booster. It needs to give more color variations for the back ground though. Like if i want to change the background on my store i need this background to match it.

Chronos Touch

Great app!! Works seamlessly with my website. Definitely would recommend to other entrepreneurs. Great softwarer

WAKE UP WINE

This app was so easy to set up and use! The video guide was very helpful. Will test the free version and upgrade if all goes well.

Romantique Jewelers

Super easy install. Very cool so far. I'll have to explore what other features this app offers for my site.

Una Bella Jolla

Loves this app it really makes my page look really great and it has also helped me in converting sales thank you!

Mynena

Easy to use, great app for the price. Creates an awesome feed at my store. Love it! Is a must have to any store.

Vessel Artwork

Instafeed is a super easy app to use. I love being able to showcase my Instagram feed on my store's homepage!

Citadin Shoes

For everyone who wants to display their feed, this is the perfect choice.
Super easy to install.
Great customer service.

Bailey Sayge

Exactly what I was looking for and super easy to set up. Within 5 minuites my Instagram Feed was attached to my website.

Bound Tight Wallets

There isn’t an easier way to post your awesome instagram pics on your retail site than this app. You wont be disappointed