Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

Mountain Primal Meat Co.

It does what it should. We're happy with it. You'll have to check for updates from time to time but it's not a hassle.

Chillax.ch

Really great app to get the Instagram Feed on your shopify store. I went for the (very low priced) paid solution - the option to choose which pictures of the feed should be fed to the website convinced me.
I once had a problem (my feed was gone) and I couldn't get it running again. I wrote an email and within 2 hours somebody got back to me. In a matter of minutes everything was fixed. Outstanding support, thank you very much.

Harper Bridge

Thanks. super easy to use, great instructions, super helpful! Finally i have my instagram feed on my shopify site. great work

Anyixin

Very Good. Does exactly what it should and is very easy to set up. You can customize the aspect of the grid as well. A+

GO Active Bottles

This app does a wonderful job of adding my IG feed onto my website. We have had many meetings over the phone/video where the person we were meeting with had our website open and commented about the feed being there and up to date with our current posts.

Small Change Wholefoods

I was looking for a simple way to add an instagram feed to my shop page and was able to do it in 2 minutes with this app.

Fitness Junkies

I have been using this app for some time now and it seems to be the best on the market. Nuno has been really helpful and prompt in helping me tweak one or two things to get it working just right. Of all the apps I've come across for IG feed, this is hands down the one I'd recommend.

Funkyfiltersltd

brill app no tech issues, does exactly what it says on the tin,
sync with instagram was very straight forward to

Heavenly Extensions and Wigs

This is a great app!! Real easy and simple to use. I love it!! Having your social media on your page really brings a new vibe to your site.

FEM Athletica

Great app!!!! I love how they detailed setting up the code for you to follow! Great job guys! Hopefully, there will be more feature for basic users!.........................................