Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

ArtSalwa

Best ever and its free!! Try for yourself. Been a loyal instafeed customer and so far so good! yeahh

BBCpopup

Easy to install, great you tube tutorial, very simple to acess for people without systems development skills

Brave & Bearded

This is a great add-on to our website, it allows us to show some of the user-generated content we get to our new website visitors.

Pineapple Apparel

Love this app! simple to install, lets my website viewers get a chance to glance at my instagram account! check out how great it looks on my website! https://pineappleapparel.net/

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I am pretty happy with this app. It was really easy to set up and I've never had an issue with it working. You just set it up and leave it!

Brew Lucky

I love that I can visually show my social media presence right on my homepage! This keeps people engaged and adds a more personal touch that all returns back to selling products.

Mileendkicks

Really cool app! Easy to set up and is a great way to expose your Instagram to your viewers/customers! ==> mileendkicks.ca

Vivid Sunglasses

Love this app! The IG pictures look great on our store VividSunglasses.com great work Instafeed.

Best,
Vivid Sunglasses Team

Eternalfleur

Very helpful team! My app stopped working because of a code issue on our website which I was unaware of however the Instafeed team was able to find the issue and fix it! Great service and best app for displaying your Insta photos.

Norse Interiors

Great app and beyond fantastic customer service! I highly recommend using Instafeed.