Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Celeztina’s Paradise LLC

Yesss yes jendndbsbsnnsndnsndnndndndndndndnfnndndndndndndndndnndndnfnfnfndndnndndndndndnndndnndndndndnnd

Selected Clothing

cool! like it

Vetted

Does exactly what it says it should without making me think. This is just to fill up the empty space so I have 100 characters.

CL Fashion

Instafeed is simple to use and is very effective. I would recommend this app over others because it requires no coding and looks fantastic as well!

SHIMOKAWATAILOR

Better than Snapppt! Because this directly directs you to your original Instagram feed! I really like it!

Pack It Simple

this app is really useful. i use the free plan and its really nice and have a pro look. thanks alot !

Leaf and Roses

Very nice app it gives so much life to your website I feel like it can really attract your visitors and push them into buying

Rickshaw Journey

I just now installed it, so far I am totally loving this! Trusting it will help me to take my business to the next level.

The Witch’s Bath

Absolutely love this app! Super easy, so glad they added a video to the start up screen so you didnt have to read a ton of info before integrating!

MoRo Collected

This app is simple to install/use, and works perfectly! Free plan is very useful, would recommend to anyone.