Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Goldenjewellry

disfrute mucho de su sencillez de uso y su efectividad note el aumento de visitas al perfil de instagram

MARCEL & MOLETTE

Très facile à intégrer à notre site, le rendu est top et il est modulable facilement, merci c'est génial

GYM SIN

Quite handy and useful app to connect the Instagram photos with your products in your store. I totally recommend to every online store owner.

Sidekick Project

I love heir autosize that convert my IG gallery into Square size

HoneycombEatery

I'm Instafeed is a very user friendly application. Within a few seconds I had downloaded it and linked it our instagram page. I score it 10/10

jooodan

nice app and it's works very well i a dive to use it

The Enchanted Cook Keto Bakery

Just installed this and it was so easy! Thanks for the great video explaining how to do it. I'm a creative, not at all web development savvy, and I was able to do it!

Nellie and the Cat

The free version does everything I want it to do, it was easy to install and I like the simple and clean look of it. Very happy

Daily Tea Fix

Loving this app! We can try out the free version before paying for a pro version without having to change developer.

JoySavvy

I love this app! Thank you to the developers for creating a free option. It's perfect until I'm able to drive more traffic to my site :)