Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

WOODSTRK

Great app, works like a charm and looks great. A definite upgrade for every store, would recommend it to every brand that embraces Instagram.

Miele Moda

I use this app to help me increase Instagram engagement and to have a nice display of my IG feed on my website. I have had it for a while now and really enjoy using it. I was extremely easy to install and customize. There was one thing I couldn't figure out - in the preview the images were showing square and when I would publish the feed to my site the images had rounded corners. I couldn't figure out why that is so I decided to email support. It was 8 pm my time, but 1 am there and I didn't expect a reply till the next day. Much to my surprise I got a reply a few minutes later. It ended up being something that my theme was doing to the app and rounding the corners of the images. Before I even could ask how to fix this, Nuno from Instafeed emailed me that he did something on his end to override my theme and fixed it. Mind blowing how something so little can save you a ton of time and can gain you a customer and a fan for life. Thank you for being so amazing, Nuno and Instafeed!!

Welcome Organics

The best app for showcasing my instagram feed. So easy and brilliant! Making my life easier one!!!!! www.welcomeorganics.com.au

Paradise Brothers LLC

Amazing service. Installed and Published in less than 10 minutes! Very Good Customer Service as well as layout

Elixir 55

Just replaced my theme plugin by this app, Looks great and support was really fast when I needed help.

MADELONA

Easy to use. Easy to instal.. very nice app, will recommend it to use it. I like that Instagram pops up.

Everglobe Corporation

Worked perfectly and simple to add to the Shopify Store. Smooth process to add Instagram to my feed. Happy to have found this app!

The Grey Bone

Just downloaded! So far so good, it's easy to install. I think it looks clean and nice, adds a new layer of aesthetics to my website

Ravers Culture

Amazing Design, I had an issue with the post captions and in the first moment I put a review about it the owner reached me and fixed my issue!
great support!!!

ORANGE & PARK

Used to pay a lot for something like this. Not anymore! Always works, never glitchy. Highly recommended.