Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Ellielane

Have read all the reviews for this great app and must give 5 stars. A great app that even a novice like me could follow to install, including the code requirements. (Try Youtube). I also had great support immediately from Nuno to just tweak the position. A delighted customer, it's given my home page a fresh new look. Thank you.

Thebreakfast

So easy! Plus I needed a little customization and Nuno from the team helped me - no questions asked! Love the app and the support that comes with it.

Victoria Cooper Antique Prints

Awesome! So easy! Thank you!

Highland Tactical

Great App! Great customer service. I had help within minutes to resolve my problem!

Kl Swimsuits

Great app, easy to install. Had downloaded a few others and had issues installing them, with this one it was 123, and it looks great thank guys :)

Hudson Speed Shop

Awesome, lets my customers stay up to date with our projects!

Little Isabelle

What a perfect little up! Super easy to install and works flawlessly!

Topnotch Vapes

Awesome works great

Years After

Difficult to understand at first. I wish they gave better instructions. When it was installed and completed it worked great! The best is that their customer service responded within an hour which is fast! Good customer service is so important. If you need help then check out this excellent video on Youtube for step by step instructions. That's what worked for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EzVC8P-qV8

Lulucos

Works great! Easy to install. Love it.