Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Dettaglio

Awesome app, I love it. Displays in a beautiful way the IG feed.

Amber Grove

Works well. Picks up Instagram feeds and images really well and highly recommend if using Instagram as sales channel.

Uae Leathers

Great App, very user friendly, and does the job just perfect

Greenleafdiamondsstore

Great addition to our site, clean and simple.

Consttant

This app is easy to install and immediately uploads images from IG. The only set back is that sometimes my feed will disappear and I won't know why till I have to go back into the app and reconnect IG again. This probably only happens every several months though.

Highland Tactical2

SO far the app has been working great! I occasionally have a formatting problem and the images get skewed but it's an easy fix once I figured out how to fix it.

Uptown Boujee

I've been using this app for a year now and it's very easy to use and a great addition to the store.

Saroshsalman

Amazing App, using since a year. no issues so far & Make a better glace for my site.

Magneticlevitations

Awesome App! free and easy to use

Silverback Stores

Just installed it, with a little basic HTML I was able to add a heading and formatting. Really easy to install and displayed my feed. exactly what I wanted.