Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Visage Avenir

I was paying another app for the same service this app provides. It's very user friendly and the videos give you all the information you need to install and implement. I highly recommend!

April 21, 2021

Hi Visage Avenir 👋We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our installation tutorials, thank you so much for your review and support!

BIOSANNA

Great app, easy to use and works well. Also is integrated with App Gempages for easy website implementation. Satisfied customer.

April 19, 2021

Hello BIOSANNA, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app. Thank you so much for your support!

Styleper

5-star service from the Instafeed team! I wanted to customize the look of the feed on my website and the team was so kind in helping me achieve it. Definitely would recommend Instafeed!

April 19, 2021

Hello Styleper, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with our support Team and that you recommend Instafeed. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Eco Stuff

I have just installed and it's was super easy! It worked perfectly, looks simple and elegant. Love it!

April 19, 2021

Hi Eco Stuff 👋We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app, thank you so much for your review and support!

Silk Mina Boutique

This app is great!! It looks great on my website and hands down the best customer service!! Thank you so much!

April 15, 2021

Hello Silk Mina Boutique, we sent you an email and a request to access your store and will help you with the issue that you are having in your Instagram. Thanks.

ARCHDEKOR™ LLC

This app is amazing!! I used this app for our instagram feed, and I wanted on every page and the support was incredibly amazing! Thank you so much for everything Nuno! We tried several instagram app and this is by far the best one. Highly recommended!

April 14, 2021

Hi ARCHDEKOR™ LLC, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need any further assistance!

Erial.Primalwear

This app allows you to control the look and feel of a page and make it consistent with what you're showing on Instagram. It's free and easy to use.

April 12, 2021

Hello Erial.Primalwear 👋We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app, thank you so much for your support!

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

I love this as a means of social proofing. I pray to see some traffic from adding this to my store.

April 9, 2021

Hi Yvette's Hair & BEaUty, thank you so much for your feedback and support :)

Lord Huff and Puff

I use it on my lordhuffandpuff.net retail website and found it to be an Excellent App, very friendly and efficient support. The free version is all that I require currently. Will be very interested to see how it improves conversions.

April 5, 2021

Hello Lord Huff and Puff, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and support. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Pinkybreak.com

Awesome app and super good support. The support even fulfilled my individual wishes, even though I was on the free plan.

April 3, 2021

Hi Pinkybreak.com, thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support 💪