Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Melbourne Blends

We really love this App, it was simple to add. App connected our Instagram page with our e-commerce site. Look magnificent.

March 22, 2021

Hello Melbourne Blends, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

Icehoop®

Muy buena app. Somos fabricantes de joyería (www.icehoop.com) y esta app nos va genial. la recomiendo

March 16, 2021

Hola Icehoop, muchas gracias por su evaluación y apoyo! Nos complace saber que recomienda Instafeed

PaleoPure

I have trouble adding to my site as the theme I am using did not allow but the team at Mintt Studio assisted promptly and now we are up and running. Highly recommended. We went with the free version which looks and performs great.

March 15, 2021

Hello PaleoPure! We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app and service and that you recommend it :) thank you so much for your feedback and support!

The Outlet Edge

So easy to use, did exactly what we needed it to, and the free plan is perfect for adding some uniqueness to the page. Great app

March 14, 2021

Hi The Outlet Edge! Thank you so much for your review and support, we are glad that you enjoyed Instafeed

Sheen Uncovered

This app is so easy to install and work flawleslly. The customer support is also great. I needed something changed and Nuno from their team helped me and did the change for me quickly and efficiently. Thank you!

March 13, 2021

Hi Sheen Uncovered 👋Thank you so much for your review and support! We glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and with our support Team

GreenUndies

Great app. I tried many apps for instagram feeds, this one is the best fit and it already comes with a lot in the free version.

March 12, 2021

Hello GreenUndies! Thank you so much for your review and support 💪

Y-NOT

Good and simple app that does not cost much, just does what it needs to do without slowing down the website!

March 8, 2021

Hello Y-NOT! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed, thank you so much for your feedback and support!

ELSIE IN NYC

Super simple and easy to use, perfectly integrates into my website. I love that it opens Instagram; such a smart way to drive traffic to our social media feed.

March 6, 2021

Hi ELSIE IN NYC, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed and that it was able to meet your needs :) thank you so much for your review and support!

ILHA Philippines

Good app shows your instagram feed with clean layout, you can choose different layout and easy to implement.

March 5, 2021

Hello ILHA Philippines 👋 Thank you so much for your review and support!

Nighty Nites Co

LITERALLY THE EASIEST SET UP! MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK SOO DOPE! HAS HELPED MY WEBSITE LOOK MORE LEGIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

March 3, 2021

Hi Nighty Nites Co! Thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed 💪