Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

The Annapolis Pottery

I just installed Instafeed since our site theme no longer supports an Instagram feed. We find Instagram to be our best form of online customer engagement to be sure, and installing Instafeed was a snap - it took less than 5 minutes. We will use the Pro version for $3.99/mo and assess our progress with tagging products and selling more online for our 50-year-old retail store. Looks perfect for us so far!

July 20, 2020

Hi The Annapolis Pottery, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled that Instafeed Pro was able to suit your needs!

xsale502

es genial practica me gusta,,,
he buscado siempre como hacer esta coneccion facil y he encontrado

July 20, 2020

Hi xsale502, thank you so much for your support!

LuminPanda

I love instafeed it has good UI and has an free plan in some day I upgrade to the next plan. thanks to the instafeedteam

July 19, 2020

Hi LuminPanda, thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with Instafeed!

otisoatmilk

Does exactly what it says on the box, and does it well. What more can you ask? Thanks Instafeed, much appreciated!

July 17, 2020

Hi Otisoatmilk, thank you so much for your support 💪

Reparations Now!

It's really simple to use and does exactly what I need it to. Specifically, it neatly displays my instagram posts so my visitors can quickly see my content and follow me.

July 13, 2020

Hi Reparations Now!, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to use and valuable :)

Milina London

This app works very well with our shop to replace the old Instagram API feed which was discontinued on 29th Jun 20. The only downside is that it doesn't show the number of likes on the Feed.

July 13, 2020

Hi Milina London, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback and for your support! Likes are only available when you connect your Instagram account via Facebook, you can read all about it in question 5. in our FAQ. If you have any more questions our support Team is available to answer them anytime :)

HeatherlyJewelry

There is nothing about this app that I would change. It is just what I was looking for.

Hello HeatherlyJewelry, thank you so much for your support 💪

More Natural Healing

Seems to work great! Thanks for making this a free app! It connects to our feed and folks can see what is happening on our account, and it looks nice on our page.

July 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review More Natural Healing!

Charbon Plus

Instafeed adds the most important element in marketing - social proof - to our online store and allows us to grow our IG page organically. Thanks ! :)

July 11, 2020

Charbon Plus, thank you so much for supporting our work with such a kind review!

EP optique

i really like this app, and it's for free, thanks so much, Instagram is an important social media for branding ..

July 11, 2020

Hello EP optique, thank you so much for your review!