Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Meraki Design House

Just got the app - like it so far - pretty easy! Excited to use it especially after our theme integration didnt work out before

December 24, 2020

Hello Meraki Design House! Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and that you happy with it :)

TEN/01

Enjoying the instafeed app so far. Displays my instagram feed nicely on my website. I had a little bit of trouble installing on my browser but their support team was really quick and helpful, helped me troubleshoot and get it up and running right away.

December 24, 2020

Hi TEN/01, thank you so much for leaving us a review and for your support! We are glad that you are enjoying the Instafeed app and that you are happy with our service 👍

IJUVA

EXCELLENT APP EASY TO USE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD . GET THE JOB DONE IN LESS THAN 10 MIN. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

December 21, 2020

Hi Ijuva! Thank you so much for your review and support 💪 we are thrilled to know that you recommend Instafeed!

svgFUL

Excellent App, super fast and friendly Customer Service! After trying several other apps for a photo gallery, this app is by far the best choice! Thank-you!

December 15, 2020

Hello svgFUL, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our service.

Freshlite HK

very nice little app with a big impact on the website. Highly recommended. Only one suggestion for developer consideration: can lower the plus one price a bit so that to encourage more to use the advanced function and further increase the popularity of this app?

December 11, 2020

Hi Freshlite HK, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad to hear that Instafeed had an impact on your website and that you recommend it. We would love to hear more about your expectations, please feel free to drop us an email to support@minttstudio.com and we will happily follow up.

Lazario&Co

The apps is so easy to use ... I love it and it makes my website more convincing ..Thanks to instafeed for such a great apps

December 9, 2020

Hello Lazario&Co, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled that your are happy with Instafeed 😃

Grøn + White

I love it! This app is super easy to install and it looks great. I was a little overwhelmed by all the apps available but it looks like I made the right decision with Instafeed.

December 4, 2020

Hi Grøn + White, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

excitemz

I really like this app. Easy to set up and configure. And like others have said, it gives your page new life. My only issue is that it doesn't appear to update when I ad an Instagram post. Am I missing something? Please let me know. Thanks.

December 3, 2020

Hello excitemz, thank you so much for your review. Instafeed automatically synchronises with Instagram and I can see all your posts there. We will get in touch with you to understand if you are still having any problem.

Thank you!

CANNABISSINA

I am so happy how this app looks on my website. You cannot add content everyday to make your website fresh, so the instafeed adds content that is colorful and updated fresh daily with new feeds-
It did not show up on my theme because my theme did not come with Instafeed functionality, but Troop Themes responded in a just a few hours to add it, they even fix how it's going to look on small screens and iphones.

November 30, 2020

Hi Cannabissina, thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted to know that Instafeed helps keeping your website content fresh every day :)

Collombatti Naturals

I've been using this for a while with no issues. Easy to install and set up too, highly recommend .

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Collombatti Naturals :)