Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Black Rainbow Apparel

So easy to set up, it's ridiculous. Took me all of five minutes I think to set up a basic instagram feed. Perfect.

August 9, 2020

Hi Black Rainbow Apparel, thank you for your support! 😀

My Harlow Bow

Exactly what I was looking for and it helps with updates and interaction. Also the support and assistance is excellent.

August 9, 2020

Hi My Harlow Bow, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback 💪 we are thrilled to know you are happy with our support!

doitonthecheap

I use this amazing app to organize my products on Instagram and it does a fantastic job. I'm really pleased with the results I get. Thank you for your wonderful product.

August 4, 2020

Hi doitonthecheap, thank you so much for your review!

Snack Club

We were looking for an app that could show our instagram feed in our shopify store home page. It was just what we were looking for, very easy to install, less then 5min, thanks Instafeed!

August 3, 2020

Hi Snack Club, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to install :)

Little Nell Jewellery

Great free app for instagram feeds and easy to customise. The support was A+ too, fast response and a same day fix!

July 29, 2020

Hi Little Nell Jewellery, thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our app and support 💪

Gifts 4 All

This App is just perfect for me on my website. So easy to install on a Shopify Website as well. Elizabeth

July 29, 2020

Hello Elizabeth, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install and useful :)

Bokitta Singapore

Effortless and easy to use.

July 29, 2020

Hi Bokitta Singapore, thank you so much for your support!

Mithila Gram

Integration is simple, and the output is exactly what I imagined. I suggest if somehow you can make the whole Instagram section look a bit different than the image grid, it might catch a little more attention. Thanks!

July 27, 2020

Hello Mithila Gram, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! May I kindly ask if you can drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com with more insight on your suggestion? It would be much appreciated :)

KMW Beauty

I liked it because it gave my website a more official look. It gave that wow factor like people will see this and be like ohh this is so cool.

July 27, 2020

Hi KMW Beauty, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Ugly Muglys

It works and it's simple to use, what more can you need! A simple way to get your insta feed on to your store

July 24, 2020