Recensies (1.645)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 mei 2024

I had a very basic question while using the free version. They responded promptly and patiently, quickly resolved my issue.Thanks team!

AttaPaw
Hongkong SAR van China
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Hello AttaPaw, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed the experience you had with our support team. If you ever need help again don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes!

30 mei 2024

I was recommended to try this app from Merchant Mastery. My legacy theme wouldn't let me add it, so I reached out to their support. They got back to me super fast and were able to quickly get it to work with my theme. Very happy with it!

Submission Fishing Co.
1 dag gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2024

Hello Submission Fishing Co., thank you so much for this 5 star review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our support team. If you need help again don't hesitate to reach out, our team is always ready to assist you. Best wishes!

26 april 2024

Great app that does its job, support is quick and helpful. Thanks Nuno!

Phoenix Food & Dessert
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 28 april 2024

Hello Phoenix Food & Dessert, thank you so much for this review! It's amazing to hear that you are happy with our app and with the experience you had with our support team. If you ever need help again don't hesitate to get in touch, our team is always ready to assist you. Best wishes!

17 mei 2024

Great prompt service from support team!

Scalesgear.com
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 19 mei 2024

Hello Scalesgear.com, thank you so much for this 5 star review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our support team, if you ever need help again don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes!

8 mei 2024

Super easy to connect up to Shopify and display.

Mr Soft Top Dogwear
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Hello Mr Soft Top Dogwear, thank you so much for this review! It makes us really happy to hear that you found our app easy to use. Best wishes!

1 maart 2024

Support is very quick and top notch.
Never had any issues with the app but latest code changes seem to have interfered. They jumped on it right away and found the problem which was resolved in a blink.

I love how simple the app is to integrate and very stylish. It doesn't slow down the website as much as any other app, plus it has a free option!

Dragons' Garden
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2024

Hello Dragons' Garden, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed our app overall and the experience with our support team. If you ever need support again feel free to get in touch, our team always ready to help. Wishing you all the best!

26 april 2024

Highly Recommend! The have great support and responded very quickly!

RE/DONE
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 28 april 2024

Hello RE/DONE, thank you so much for this review, your recommendation means a lot! It makes us really happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our support team. If you ever need help again don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes!

22 april 2024

Everything works as it should. Support is fast and reliable. Free plan also a +

PIKASTORE S.R.O.
Tsjechië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 23 april 2024

Hello PIKASTORE S.R.O., thank you for leaving us this 5 star review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed with the experience with our app and support team. If you ever need help again feel free to reach out, our team is always ready to assist you. Wishing you all the best!

9 mei 2024

really great app, easy to customize the look and amazing support team that helps with integrating

My Store
India
13 dagen gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Hi My Store, thank you so much for this review! It's amazing to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our app and support team. If you need help again don't hesitate to reach out, our team is always ready to assist you. Best wishes!

12 maart 2024

Although some of the features of the app are difficult to adjust/implement on your own unless you are a coder, the Instafeed customer service team was quick to aid in any issues I had. They took care of my problem without me having to do anything. It was super easy and seamless.

piper & mint
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Mintt Studio heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2024

Hello piper & mint, thank you so much for this 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our support team. We understand that certain unique customizations may require coding, but our support is always ready to assist in tailoring these customizations to perfectly meet your needs. If you have any other requests in the future feel free to reach out to us. Best wishes!