Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Snack Club

We were looking for an app that could show our instagram feed in our shopify store home page. It was just what we were looking for, very easy to install, less then 5min, thanks Instafeed!

August 3, 2020

Hi Snack Club, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to install :)

Little Nell Jewellery

Great free app for instagram feeds and easy to customise. The support was A+ too, fast response and a same day fix!

July 29, 2020

Hi Little Nell Jewellery, thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our app and support 💪

Gifts 4 All

This App is just perfect for me on my website. So easy to install on a Shopify Website as well. Elizabeth

July 29, 2020

Hello Elizabeth, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install and useful :)

Bokitta Singapore

Effortless and easy to use.

July 29, 2020

Hi Bokitta Singapore, thank you so much for your support!

Mithila Gram

Integration is simple, and the output is exactly what I imagined. I suggest if somehow you can make the whole Instagram section look a bit different than the image grid, it might catch a little more attention. Thanks!

July 27, 2020

Hello Mithila Gram, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! May I kindly ask if you can drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com with more insight on your suggestion? It would be much appreciated :)

KMW Beauty

I liked it because it gave my website a more official look. It gave that wow factor like people will see this and be like ohh this is so cool.

July 27, 2020

Hi KMW Beauty, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Ugly Muglys

It works and it's simple to use, what more can you need! A simple way to get your insta feed on to your store

July 24, 2020

Hi Ugly Muglys, thank you so much for your support 💪

Love & Light Jewels

Excellent app! I love it! It fits in perfectly with my site. Keep up the great work! I highly recommend!

July 22, 2020

Hi Love & Light Jewels! Thank you so much for your kind words and support!

Brooklyn Lighthouse

The install was easy, and it looks great on my homepage. My customers will be able to easily find the outfits featured on Instagram.

July 22, 2020

Hello Brooklyn Lighthouse, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to install and that you are happy with it!

The Annapolis Pottery

I just installed Instafeed since our site theme no longer supports an Instagram feed. We find Instagram to be our best form of online customer engagement to be sure, and installing Instafeed was a snap - it took less than 5 minutes. We will use the Pro version for $3.99/mo and assess our progress with tagging products and selling more online for our 50-year-old retail store. Looks perfect for us so far!

July 20, 2020

Hi The Annapolis Pottery, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled that Instafeed Pro was able to suit your needs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63