Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

The Creative Jewellery Store

this app makes my shopfront look great with the insta feed. you can control how it is seen, it terms of quantity and size, and its up to you to choose free basic functionality or pay for more options. thank you instafeed- great app.

Mountain Moves - Artwork by Carrie Servos

Love this app! I used to use the Instagram feed option built into my theme but when Instagram changed the API, I needed to find a new solution. After trying the Instafeed free option I upgraded to the Instafeed Pro version so I could display my two different feeds. I had problems getting the second feed to display in my theme but Nuno was quick to reply to my request for support and to help fix the problem by adding some code to my theme to get it to work. Great app and great customer service!

Le Dew.

Super easy to install and use! With videos every step of the way very impressed!
This was one of the easiest installations and there is a FREE package!

Ramesses Apparel

Easy to use, free, and functions well! great app! ill definitely keep it on my website, it meets all my needs.

Debra's Passion Boutique

It was an easy read. Luckily I was familiar with my theme and it was old so I had to copy and paste the code into the code editor index.liquid. I recommend only 3 columns and 3 rows so the photos show up better on a cell phone. I set it to click to my instagram account. be sure to add the @ symbol for your account if you use # it brings up some weird website. It's a great app, it is positioned just where I wanted it above my footer and I am enjoying my new Instagram app. Great price too, FREE !

ENSŌ

I used the app for the new updates happening in March 2020 with Instagram and Shopify. Soooo easy to use and customise for your shop!

Types & Symbols

Super easy install and the free plan gave me exactly what I needed to replace the native integration I was previously using through Shopify.

Arnold & Co

I tried two other apps before Instafeed, which were pretty awful. Instafeed was really simple to use - just link up with your IG feed and then copy and paste a bit of code into a custom html section on my Shopify home page. Works perfectly! - many thanks.

The Ultimate Cuff

Possibly the easiest thing I've ever done on Shopify. Cut and pasted code into index.liquid as directed and works perfectly.

The Happy Jack Co

I found this super easy to install and customise. I'm using the free plan, will look at upgrading later.