Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Manifesto Woman

Exactly what I needed + exceptional service... were only too happy to help when I wanted bespoke placement of my IG photos. Highly recommend!

Chakra Center

Extremely easy to install, better than most other options, so I highly recommend this, especially since this one is the best free version out there as far as I know!

AGNRoots

Had to do something due to API expiration, this app works well. We just installed and now playing with all settings. Installation is ridiculously easy. https://agnroots.com

Madison and White

I just installed this app and love it so far. It was effortless to install. For only $4 USD a month, we can tag products for only $4 a month. It looks great with our theme. So far awesome app!

Vigina

Easy to install. Looks nice and works great. The service is super fast! Would recommend this app to everyone who wants their Insta Feed on their website.

Goth Angelz

I used this app to help me install my store's instagram feed directly onto my homepage. It works perfectly, very easy to use/understand the install. Overall 10/10 recommend

Kube Designs Ltd

Great App. Just started using it, very easy to set up and looks great. www.eightyfivecarpentry.co.uk

CocoaPaper

This app works exactly like it says it does. Was very quick and easy to set up and we definitely recommend it! Thanks!

La Coéss

Very easy to set up and great customer support! Works wonderfully. Highly recommended. From LaCoess.com

Ruff

After the most recent Facebook requirements we needed a new option to include our Instagram feed on our shop. Instafeed was easy to set up and we appreciate their free option features.