Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

matchlessstore.net

Good and trustworthy I would like to partner with them furthermore till on salvation because they giving me what I need successfully

iimvclothing

Perfect app, and easy to use! Brilliant for showing casing my new products/different things that my Instagram might be showcasing that week. Very professional look and definitely a bonus as you have a feature on your website that constantly changes without the need to edit code, change pictures or display.

cutiemist

easy to use and its free! really recommed to any shopify store that is starting a online business !!

Imperium Fashion STORE

this app is simply amazing. it help a lot to make your work a way easier. its simple to use and give maximum effectiveness.

Universal Goodz

it is so easy to use and it just upgraded my site big-time love it and I am only using the free plan

Ok Colombia

This app is the one I was looking for myinstagram post stobeshown on my page and I found it great

winterwalkies

awesome app , easy to use and set up its also free of charge . Makes sight look more professional using different social media.

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to follow, for someone who has no skill set when it comes to web design. The hardest part is finding the custom HTML section but once done, it looks really effective on my homepage.

Homely Creatures

So easy to integrate. loved it. Was done in less than 5 minutes. The video which presents as soon as you are connected is a brilliant idea, as you don't have to go looking for support material. Loving the app so far.

Invest As A Team

Great APP easy to install and very user-friendly interface. Makes your store more social and credible.