Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Boxwoods Cosmetics

This app never worked on my website.

September 1, 2019

Than you for your review. We had a look at your settings and it seems that you never completed the installation. We also looked into our support system and you never reached out to us.

Contact us at support@minttstudio.com and we'll help with any issues you are having.

Instafeed team

InJewels Healing Jewelry

App admin does not function well on chrome. Images did not open in pop up windows. Despite paying for pro, it only allowed me to tag 12 single images/products.

August 23, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Your store was banned from using our app, please contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can try to understand why was that.

The LuxeDream Shop

Even Zero star, Too bad app, It is not showing preview or any post or posts in store , Stay away from this

Caglisto

Every time I try to use opens another browser.
The pictures links on my store don't work.
And the support is shit! they never reply!

Little Shop Joy

It used to work sooo well! I just added a slideshow to my site, littleshopjoy.com and it keeps attaching itself to that at the top of my page. I have removed the code and it's still there. Sadly, I had to delete this after using it for monthsss.

Shoppers Bar

Doesnt work out of the box, it keeps on saying to clear my cache and try again, pathetic and time waste.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our most recent version fixes this issue that was affecting some stores. Go to Instafeed app and update to our latest version.

Farmhouse Frocks

I wasn't impressed with this app. I like things quick and easy, this was neither. I had to deal with coding and that wasn't fun. I would've just liked it to look a bit more customer to my feed and it to be easier to set up.

Behere Love

terrible service, you can't contact these people for help.
Mine stopped working after a few weeks - no explanation or help.
And they don't answer their 'support' messages.

Architects Fairies

The app doesn't work consistently and support doesn't replies to email.

Mint Interior Design

WARNING: Advertising from another homewares store appeared on my homepage. Shopify support confirmed it was from this app. So disappointed that this happened.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. However as clarified over email with Felicity from Mint Interior Design and Shopify this issue was not caused by our app.