Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Catapu

Excellent app. Recommended for displaying your instagram profile at no cost. We found this alternative after receiving shopify's email regarding instagram theme editor changes.

odmoss

I USED THIS APP IT IS SOO GOOD AND USEFUL. THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

APP WORKS SO WELL 5 STAR

ABRASH CARPET STORE

easy to install and perfect on my website thank you guys you deserve from 5 to 10 starsss abrashcarpets.com feel free to see it

Map of Presents

Impressive Instafeed App. When I needed technical help I got quick and accurate help from Mr. Nuno.Recommend Instafeed!
Mapofpresents.com

Halloween24x7

Great app. I tend to post my Works in Progress to my instagram channel and this app allows me to share some of my most recent posts on my homepage.

Sophie la Girafe - Azerbaijan

Thank you so much for this feature!

Your attention is in the eye. Be on top every time!
Thanks!

Brito House

muito bom......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Network Nurture

I love this app !! It loaded quickly and I was able to attach my feed with ease and no real thinking

Carter and Holmes Orchids

We wanted our new site to also include our brand-new Instagram feed and this is perfect for that. Very easy to set up and can be added anywhere on your home page for customer viewing. Thanks! www.carterandholmes.com

SinTiana

First It did not want to connect but after giving it full access and reinstall it .
it worked very well thank you mr Developer ))