Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Betty Breaks Surf Wear

So far I really like this app. I looking forward to what it can do to increase my sales. Thank you very much!

Bohemio Furniture

I used this app to replace the Instagram feed on my Shopify website. It was really easy to set up. So far I am happy with it. Thanks.
I enjoyed the ease of use. I am not all that tech savvy...good for self taught people.

Craftsman Coffee | Pacifica, CA

SO EASY. Basic infrastructure to connect to IG is worth it. Couldn't recommend. Would definitely upgrade in the future.

Michelle Valadon

Love Love this app! The best one on here! Makes my life soooo easy in so many ways and no hassles! Love that I can do this all on my mobile and not have to get on my laptop. Saves me a huge amount of time and no headaches! I love that I'm able to have it post in two places (social media and website) automatically for image and caption. I still have to come to the app and site to tag the products but it's very simple to do and being that I can do it with my mobile easily makes this great. From that said, It be the one improvement I like to see is for it to also automatically tag the product with options to where you want that to be. I do love that there is the options of how I want imagery etc to show up beautifully on my site. I highly recommend this app!. Thanks for creating this app!

Ballence Art

Thankyou for the app. pretty cool that its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (minimum of 100 characters to leave a review lol )

Lionwing Studios

Just installed this to replace the old way / API. Works perfect and easy to install in a section of my theme automatically.

Invasion Club

This app saved us, due to the sudden changes between Instagram and Shopify. Customizable rows/columns and width between photos is great! Easy to install - even if your theme doesn't automatically support it, you can still insert it by directly editing code, which is nice. Thanks again guys!

La Figurine

Perfect solution after Instagram changed its API. Setup took me literally 10 seconds. Great stuff !!!

C-IN2 New York

Great so far. So bummed that the Instagram feature on our theme was disabled, but so happy to find this one. Really awesome. And it's free!

Hvedegaard Knives

Great for linking to your insta, and makes a great connection between instagram and the website. I can 100% recommend.