Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Does what it promises: Displays my Instagram feed reliably to my visitors. As of April 2020, the only major limitation is that I can't adjust the number of displayed posts to mobile/desktop. If you choose 4, it still looks fine. Let's hope this app stays usable in the free tier

April 19, 2020

Hello Tylko Zdrowe Produkty,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. You can have a different number of posts on mobile and desktop with our Pro plan. Plus several other features like product tagging. If you need any clarification please contact us at support@minttstudio.com

Instafeed Team

Daily Bread Publications

Free service, with the option to do more with paid. Great product - really simple to use and they help you out alot.

Vulken Sports

Easy to use!And did the job!Well some App might need you to do little coding that‘s what I dont like!This App is very easy, connect and little setting is all you need to do.

4verycoolkids

This app is really cool ! let see if it will get better with time I am just new here for the moment. lol

T.I.C.SHOP

We found this APP based on user reviews. It is really easy to install and connect. Hope it works well. Thank you all!

Joker Machine

Super easy to install. They have good installation videos. So far one of the easiest apps to add to your homepage.

Pepa Navarro - Centro de Estética Avanzada

Cumple con su propósito. Es muy facil de configurar y empezar a utilizar. Gran recurso para incorporar el feed de instagram y conseguir fidelizar y aumentar seguidores en las redes. Gracias!

HEYOK GROUP LLC

Amazing and Simple to deploy , Thanks for your efforts.
Highly Recommended
HEYOK GROUP FOUNDER & CEO

DUDMD Automotive

This app was so easy to install, connect, and modify! I absolutely love it!!! No issues at all. Finally an awesome/easy app!!!

Designs by Selene

I don't have facebook so whenever i wanted to use an app to link my Instagram I just couldn't because I didn't have a facebook to link. Im so happy I found Instafeed! THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS IS EXACTY WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!