Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Instafeed is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. We have allotted of Instagram photos and it's great to have them all right here on our website!I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Untitledculture

Love this app! Thank you so much for making this free and easy to use.

Stoked Supply Co

Perfect free app for sharing Instagram photos. Highly recommend.

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Instafeed - they help make me a better merchant!

Esbless

super easy to install. This app does for free everything for what the others charge you monthly service.... simple and effective

305 Clothing Co

Pretty good. Easy to install and looks great. Wish there were more customization options for layout shape/location, but it's free, so it's great.

Alexisdemeloweb

Wish I would have found this first, it would have literally saved me several hours worth of work. Horizontal feed. Awesome app.

Mylifebox Designs

I tried many other IG apps before landing to this one and I have to say that it is by far the best.
I even paid for a couple other apps, but I really didn't like how they looked on my website plus they slowed down the page loading..
This app has been really the best of all and I highly recommend it!

Mgk International

Super Easy to Install.
Very fun and easy to use!
Works Immediately!!

Dating & Relationship / Communication Expert

Dickie Bow

This is great app which is easy to set up and customise.