Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

ProPods

good customer support. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

June 18, 2020

Hello ProPods, really appreciate your feedback! 💪

PAWSPECTS

I just downloaded the app about 5 minutes ago and my Instagram feed is already up and running. Very easy video tutorial and the app is free!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review PAWSPECTS! Respect! 😃

FLORESKYLER

LIVE CHAT IS CONSISTENTLY RATED AS HAVING THE HIGHEST SATISFACTION LEVELS ACROSS ALL SUPPORT CHANNEL

Banglez Bazar

I like this app! works great, but I noticed it took some time to load, I guess because of the size of the pics.
UPDATE: Thank you for your response back, sometimes I don't use PNG file for my pics which can cause and issue. But I'm sure the app is just great and thanks for that info!!

June 11, 2020

Hello Banglez Bazar, thank you so much for your review! Good news, our feed is fully lazy loaded so it doesn't impact your page speed 💪

Goktug Ceramics

I installed the application easily. Within the theme, application appeared in the columns. but it didn't work automatically. When I wrote the code in column, it started working.
Thank you for your support! Great work!

June 11, 2020

Hi Goktug Ceramic, thank you for leaving us a review! You can contact our support Team for more details on your query :)

The Boutique LLC

This was exactly the app I was looking for - and definitely hassle-free! I enjoyed the easy process of adding this app to the Debut theme.

June 10, 2020

Hi The Boutique LLC, thank you for your support, glad you enjoyed Instafeed!

Animallpets

Excellent application, easy and intuitive to install ... it has a free enough plan to encourage the client to follow on Instagram

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Animallpets 😃

XOH!DNAIR

Great app! Nice and easy to use. Free plan has all the basic features, and is working well for us so far.

June 9, 2020

Hi XOH!DNAIR, thank you so much for your support :) Glad you are happy with Instafeed.

Moxie Chic

Love this app. Easy to use and just what I was looking for! I now have my IG feed on my store and it looks great.

June 7, 2020

Hi Moxie Chic, thank you for leaving us your feedback :) We're glad to know that you are happy with Instafeed

Debora bijoux

gostei da ideia mais ainda nao sei se funciona, vou testar hoje e vamos ver o que sera desse app zzz

June 2, 2020

Olá Debora bijoux, se precisar de ajuda com a app não hesite em contactar o nosso suporte!