Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

REVA AMORE

Easy to install. Looks great. Works great.

No complaint whatsoever. They say the best things in life are free... this app is proof of that.

September 9, 2020

Hi Reva Amore, thank you for your kind review 😄

Shimmi Dresses

Super easy to use. It took me five minutes to install and add to my homepage! No sign of my site speed going slow so I'm a happy bunny :)

September 5, 2020

Hi Shimmi Dresses! Thank you so much for leaving us your review. We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

EKA

Great app to make my homepage really informative and fun for the customer. I like to show the full brand story with instagram and this takes care of that work for me on the website pulling everything together.

September 4, 2020

Hi EKA, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to help you tell your brand story :)

knotbaby

So easy to install and looks great on my website! Love that it has options to integrate seamlessly with the rest of my site.

September 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words knotbaby :)

HEMPZOO

It was a very easy app to install and a great option to show your SM progress on your websites homepage.

September 2, 2020

Hi HEMPZOO, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

antwiofficial

Really easy to use, really like it. Even the free plan is good.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind words antwiofficial! :)

Very Ashley

It does what it's supposed to do. It pulls pics from my Insta profile and displays them on the homepage. That's all I ask for.

August 31, 2020

Very Ashley, thank you so much for your review!

Mined & Found

Instafeed is so incredibly simple to use, nearly instant set up & integration - & looks fantastic on my webpage!

August 31, 2020

Hello Mined & Found, thank you so much for your great feedback!

Lat 26°

This app helps us display our Instagram posts and allows people to purchase directly from the pop-up menu. Highly would recommend

August 27, 2020

Hi Lat 26º, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Nala Makeda Afro Store

Is a great app, fully recommended to everyone this application. I use the free plan and it seems like a super good plan, since most of the free plans are not great, but this one here is amazing.

August 27, 2020

Hi Nala Makeda Afro Store! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our free plan!