Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Mystix Co

I do love this app, but unfortunately just about every single day I have to keep regenerating new tokens because it keeps saying I have an invalid token after about a day or so. It is getting extremely frustrating and I am going to start looking for another app that does the job.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Tokens are managed by Instagram and not Instafeed, they are usually expired for security reasons and to protect your Instagram account of being compromised. That's actually something good!

Please contact us at support@nfcube.com so we can investigate your problem.

Thanks,
Instafeed Team

Cryztalz

It's consistently inconsistent. Works whenever it feels like it. Nothing to write home about.

Kukachoo

Unfortunately this app doesn't work so good with different posts left blank or not viewed at all ??? Have to keep updating the Instagram token.

Bluntedobjects

I was glad to see that Instfeed integrated with Shopify, as it was pretty confusing for me (someone who doesn't know coding). But the customizations are so limited, I find myself googling how to modify the code to get it to display the way I want. Especially for the mobile version, it's showing up as one photo per row and huge, so unattractive! Please help fix this.