Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

ME AND MAR

Free version is pretty useless without mobile column number option.
4 Images in row look very small. It is not something complicated to add, it's just a bad marketing decision aimed to squeeze more money from users, which I find unethical and unprofessional. There are better apps providing much more control without trying to charge you for each more or less essential option.

February 24, 2020

Hello ME AND MAR,

Thank you for your review. We're the biggest Instagram app in App Store and offer a free app for thousands of stores, there's nothing unethical and unprofessional for charging a small fee for the service that we offer for merchants that can pay and want to support our work.

Our focus is on having a quality app that focus on performance, SEO, conversion and having a clean design. This is something that most other apps don't care.

We hope your customers don't find unethical and unprofessional this kind of reviews or the prices that you charge.

All the best,

J A N T H E E Berlin

To include the feed on the main homepage was easy, but for me it is difficult to find out how to add some images to the product pages. I only downloaded the app because this feature was advertised. I don´t understand why they don´t upload a video on youtube explaining this. I wrote the support team an email 5 days ago and still haven´t received any answer. This feature might work, but I can´t continue to work because of the lack of service.

February 17, 2020

Hello J A N T H E E Berlin,

Your emails are being deleted by our spam filter, we just sent you an email please reply to that one and let us know how we can help you.

Mystix Co

I do love this app, but unfortunately just about every single day I have to keep regenerating new tokens because it keeps saying I have an invalid token after about a day or so. It is getting extremely frustrating and I am going to start looking for another app that does the job.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Tokens are managed by Instagram and not Instafeed, they are usually expired for security reasons and to protect your Instagram account of being compromised. That's actually something good!

Please contact us at support@nfcube.com so we can investigate your problem.

Thanks,

Cryztalz

It's consistently inconsistent. Works whenever it feels like it. Nothing to write home about.

Kukachoo

Unfortunately this app doesn't work so good with different posts left blank or not viewed at all ??? Have to keep updating the Instagram token.

Bluntedobjects

I was glad to see that Instfeed integrated with Shopify, as it was pretty confusing for me (someone who doesn't know coding). But the customizations are so limited, I find myself googling how to modify the code to get it to display the way I want. Especially for the mobile version, it's showing up as one photo per row and huge, so unattractive! Please help fix this.