Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

I-CLIPisrael

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was really nice for a week and then it just stoped working. I tried to update or other basic steps and failed. Does not work.

July 16, 2022

Hi I-CLIPisrael! It seems that there are changes in your theme that are preventing most of your apps to function properly. It seems that you never contacted our Support but our team just reached out to you to help you fix the problem in your store!

Smash State

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 8 minutes

You can't choose from your Instagram posts it shows only the lastest posts. I think Snaapt is way better

August 31, 2020

Hello Smash State, thank you for your review. You can choose the posts that you want to show with our Plus plan, you can even create multiple different feeds from a single Instagram account! Let us know if you need any help.

BLV Delivery

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Would display on the site. Followed the instructions, and nothing would display. Just a blank field where IG was supposed to be.

May 25, 2020

Hello BLV Delivery, I just checked in your system that you never completed the installation, please contact our technical help at support@minttstudio.com so that they can help you with that.

EntrepreneHER

Time spent using app About 2 months

still learning how it works on my facebook page. need to see a few more videos on how it all works.

ME AND MAR

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Free version is pretty useless without mobile column number option.
4 Images in row look very small. It is not something complicated to add, it's just a bad marketing decision aimed to squeeze more money from users, which I find unethical and unprofessional. There are better apps providing much more control without trying to charge you for each more or less essential option.

February 24, 2020

Hello ME AND MAR,

Thank you for your review. We're the biggest Instagram app in App Store and offer a free app for thousands of stores, there's nothing unethical and unprofessional for charging a small fee for the service that we offer for merchants that can pay and want to support our work.

Our focus is on having a quality app that focus on performance, SEO, conversion and having a clean design. This is something that most other apps don't care.

We hope your customers don't find unethical and unprofessional this kind of reviews or the prices that you charge.

All the best,

J A N T H E E Berlin

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

To include the feed on the main homepage was easy, but for me it is difficult to find out how to add some images to the product pages. I only downloaded the app because this feature was advertised. I don´t understand why they don´t upload a video on youtube explaining this. I wrote the support team an email 5 days ago and still haven´t received any answer. This feature might work, but I can´t continue to work because of the lack of service.

February 17, 2020

Hello J A N T H E E Berlin,

Your emails are being deleted by our spam filter, we just sent you an email please reply to that one and let us know how we can help you.

Mystix Co

I do love this app, but unfortunately just about every single day I have to keep regenerating new tokens because it keeps saying I have an invalid token after about a day or so. It is getting extremely frustrating and I am going to start looking for another app that does the job.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Tokens are managed by Instagram and not Instafeed, they are usually expired for security reasons and to protect your Instagram account of being compromised. That's actually something good!

Please contact us at support@nfcube.com so we can investigate your problem.

Thanks,

Cryztalz

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's consistently inconsistent. Works whenever it feels like it. Nothing to write home about.

Kukachoo

Location Australia

Unfortunately this app doesn't work so good with different posts left blank or not viewed at all ??? Have to keep updating the Instagram token.

Bluntedobjects

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was glad to see that Instfeed integrated with Shopify, as it was pretty confusing for me (someone who doesn't know coding). But the customizations are so limited, I find myself googling how to modify the code to get it to display the way I want. Especially for the mobile version, it's showing up as one photo per row and huge, so unattractive! Please help fix this.