Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Michellia Fine Jewelry

The app does a decent job, but has limitations in the number of feeds/products to display even when we are using paid plans. We use Instagram as a primary sales channel but the app limits display to 20 rows - which is about 20 pictures only if you are on mobile and set the setting to display one product per row.

This is on a paid plan too - we contacted the developer to see whether we can come to a custom solution to get more feed display, but they are very dismissive and became unresponsive after the first or second message.

Also, the feed update is not as frequent as we'd like. Oftentimes we will publish something on Instagram and then have to wait for a whole hour until the picture shows up in the app. Contacted the developer about this and received no response/explanation.

If capacity is an issue, then perhaps offer a more expensive plan to cover for businesses who really need a full feed display, or at least offer the support your client deserves from being on a monthly subscription. It doesn't feel like they cared.

nonstopbydo

genial

xtremefella

Shit i need do sub and like they page i dont want i need profint not likes and etc shit but any way ir prety good app

May 3, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we believe we are reviewing the wrong app though as we don't require you to do anything, just enjoy our app. :)

Cheers,
Instafeed Team

shiri tam fine jewelry

I have personal and business Instagram accounts. How can I connect my business instagram account to show up on my shopify store?

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Check our FAQ to solve your problem: https://nfcube.com/index/?p=faq

Contact us via support email if you need any help with it.

Thanks,
Instafeed Team

Glass City Pipes

issues with it randomly not showing up on site and needed to redo the token. when working, it's great

House Of Mars Nyc

It's somewhat easy to install and considering it's free is great. If you aren't a coder though you might have trouble. I'm not a coder. I was able to figure out some of my set up issues which was answered in the FAQ like I picked wrong account and then wanted a title to the section. I don't understand why there isn't a box you could click in the set up for it instead of needing to paste in coding. I still can't figure out how to position this feed where I want on my home page. Currently it's under my newsletter subscription request and I would like it above that or even better yet, alongside the text of our statement. There seems to be some sort of instructions but it's not clear and I am not about to test this and mess up my site playing where do I pop in this coding. I also was interested in adding the animation effects but was confused with the instructions.

Jadyk Beautique

Don't know what's going on, but somehow the pics never changed to the size that I want them to display online. And did not have " Follow Us On Instagram" on top, is only pics.