Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add a live feed of your Instagram to your Shopify Store

shiri tam fine jewelry

I have personal and business Instagram accounts. How can I connect my business instagram account to show up on my shopify store?

Glass City Pipes

issues with it randomly not showing up on site and needed to redo the token. when working, it's great

House Of Mars Nyc

It's somewhat easy to install and considering it's free is great. If you aren't a coder though you might have trouble. I'm not a coder. I was able to figure out some of my set up issues which was answered in the FAQ like I picked wrong account and then wanted a title to the section. I don't understand why there isn't a box you could click in the set up for it instead of needing to paste in coding. I still can't figure out how to position this feed where I want on my home page. Currently it's under my newsletter subscription request and I would like it above that or even better yet, alongside the text of our statement. There seems to be some sort of instructions but it's not clear and I am not about to test this and mess up my site playing where do I pop in this coding. I also was interested in adding the animation effects but was confused with the instructions.

Jadyk Beautique

Don't know what's going on, but somehow the pics never changed to the size that I want them to display online. And did not have " Follow Us On Instagram" on top, is only pics.