Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Waww La Table

Location France

Disappointed. - No way to have multi-linguale titles - Design is not responsive. If you set the slider to 4 images per screen, you will get 4 images per screen irrespective of screen size. That's 4 images next to each other on a phone !
- Impossible to style the feed (except for the title) Sure, it's really easy to install and configure, but does not enhance my homepage

May 27, 2022

Hey Waww La Table, Instafeed supports multi-language and the design is fully configurable 😊 Our support team will reach out to you.

RUKO Shop UK

Overall, good solid app for the website. Works well most of the time, however every now and then keeps disconnecting from Instagram account. Otherwise pretty decent app

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your review RUKO Shop UK. Disconnection is done by Facebook/Instagram for security reasons and should not be happening. Please get in touch with our Customer Service team at suppor@minttstudio.com they will be able to give you some tips on why that is happening and make sure your Instagram account is safe.

excitemz

Time spent using app 1 day

I really like this app. Easy to set up and configure. And like others have said, it gives your page new life. My only issue is that it doesn't appear to update when I ad an Instagram post. Am I missing something? Please let me know. Thanks.

December 3, 2020

Hello excitemz, thank you so much for your review. Instafeed automatically synchronises with Instagram and I can see all your posts there. We will get in touch with you to understand if you are still having any problem.

Thank you!

Aquasure USA

Easy to install but overall kind of clunky UI. Would rather pay a one time fee for this app rather than monthly recurring charges. I would give it a second chance if they did a one time fee. Other than that, it works as described.

September 16, 2020

Hello Aquasure USA, thank you for your review! We offer a Free plan forever and are currently analysing adding more plans. In terms of the UI please send us a screenshot to support@minttstudio.com so we can understand the issue you are having in your store. Thank you!

asher + arden

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Piggybacking on the other review someone posted from Feb 19th, 2020. Who said "Good because it's free and it works. My only gripe is that it is not mobile responsive. If it was, this would be 5 stars." However, I'm rating it one star below that, simply because of the developer's pathetic response to that review.

I actually happen to be a front-end web developer who writes HTML/CSS and has created feeds like this from scratch. I would absolutely NOT call this either "responsive" or "adaptive" (it's literally neither). All it does is scale down proportionately so that the same number of images appear on mobile as on desktop, which makes them tiny if you have any more than 2 images showing in the row.

Do you remember how websites looked on phones before people started developing for mobile? You'd see the full desktop site, but you'd be zoomed way out so it fits on your tiny phone screen without having to scroll sideways. Nothing would be readable, everything was tiny. You had to pinch-to-zoom to interact with anything, see images, etc. This is exactly the same way this instagram feed functions. Setting max-width: 100%; in your CSS and height: auto; on your images is about the lamest excuse I've ever seen for "responsive".

So no, it's absolutely not responsive. Does it work on mobile? Yes. It acts exactly like an old non-responsive website does. However, "does it work?" is a pretty low bar when non-responsive sites also technically meet that requirement. A better question would be "how is the user experience on mobile?" and the answer to that question would be "pretty garbage because you can't see anything". In my opinion, that doesn't count as "responsive" at all.

Shopify's built in feature worked fine. Their developers just didn't want to be bothered to update their tool to use Instagram's new Graph API (which honestly would have taken one of their developers an afternoon) so instead they're passing the buck to third party developers. Now, if you want actual responsive functionality with your Instagram feed, you need to shell out more cash. It's lazy on Shopify's part, and seemingly the third party options are also pretty garbage unless you pay money.

But hey, it's free I guess.

February 20, 2020

Hi asher + arden,

Thanks for the detailed review, we really appreciate the time you took here and the technical details but I'm afraid it doesn't reflect our app since you are only referring to the free version. With our app you can even manually choose the number of rows and columns you want to show on mobile with our Pro and Plus plans.

We are happy to explain everything by email if you want contact us at support@minttstudio.com

Thanks,

Michellia Fine Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app does a decent job, but has limitations in the number of feeds/products to display even when we are using paid plans. We use Instagram as a primary sales channel but the app limits display to 20 rows - which is about 20 pictures only if you are on mobile and set the setting to display one product per row.

This is on a paid plan too - we contacted the developer to see whether we can come to a custom solution to get more feed display, but they are very dismissive and became unresponsive after the first or second message.

Also, the feed update is not as frequent as we'd like. Oftentimes we will publish something on Instagram and then have to wait for a whole hour until the picture shows up in the app. Contacted the developer about this and received no response/explanation.

If capacity is an issue, then perhaps offer a more expensive plan to cover for businesses who really need a full feed display, or at least offer the support your client deserves from being on a monthly subscription. It doesn't feel like they cared.

nonstopbydo

Location Colombia

genial

xtremefella

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shit i need do sub and like they page i dont want i need profint not likes and etc shit but any way ir prety good app

May 3, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we believe we are reviewing the wrong app though as we don't require you to do anything, just enjoy our app. :)

Cheers,

shiri tam fine jewelry

I have personal and business Instagram accounts. How can I connect my business instagram account to show up on my shopify store?

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Check our FAQ to solve your problem: https://nfcube.com/index/?p=faq

Contact us via support email if you need any help with it.

Thanks,

Glass City Pipes

issues with it randomly not showing up on site and needed to redo the token. when working, it's great

Previous 1