Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Sevilla'sJewelersWithLV2U

Well, I m just starting but we'll see how it is at the end. I just started my eCommerce store and hope that using this app will help me increase sales.

Moorchick

It is nice app which help easy sharing information from Instagram. Unfortunately is no options to choose this information.

March 08, 2019

Hi there,

Thank your for your review. There is a way to only show the posts you want filtering them by hashtags (available in our Pro package).

If you need any help with it feel free to contact us trough support@nfcube.com .

PatnerShop

top merci Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Cumbuca Marcenaria Digital

Funciona bem, é fácil de instalar e configurar. Recomendo...........................................

Little Freshbox

Didnt work at first, I kept getting error that says I must delete my cookies (which I do) and then I still get the error.
Their helpdesk was awesome and fast, and gave advice to do everything in incognito, which worked

Bulwik

I love the instafeed app! It shows me my latest instagram posts, the only thing they need to improve is to be able to adjust the height and with of the posts and choose how many pictures there are on one row.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can now do that with our most recent version. Just go to Instafeed app and update to the latest version.

Lovepuggle

good app, but it slowed down my site loading time too much

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our most recent version has several performance improvements and doesn't impact your site load. Go to Instafeed app and update to our latest version.

Pawsinpadstow

Loved having our integral feed on our homepage, but it slowed load time down by 2 seconds so decided to remove.

Very easy to install and set up though!

Elclay

Works on the phone but had some issues with displaying on the desktop. Solved with great customer support.

Shop The Tie

Thanks to the support service it s running now !

Excelent customer service ! Awesome !

Previous 1