Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 10, 2023

Easy to install, customise to preferences and place on page. I like the feature to tag products but would rather this be a sync from the original insta feed rather than manually having to do this on the app.

Montique
Time spent using app: 15 days
Mintt Studio replied January 11, 2023

Hello Montique, thank you so much for your review! We are currently working towards having that feature you mentioned. Can you reach out to us at support@minttstudio.com in case you want to be part of a trial? 😊

December 19, 2022

great app. very simple and looks good. support is fast and helpful. the fifth star would be if the product tags from instagram would be automatically taken over.

DeeCee style
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 10 days
Mintt Studio replied December 19, 2022

Hey Deecee, thank you so much for your kind words! We are actually running an experiment to have that feature you mentioned. Can you contact us at support@minttstudio.com in case you want to be part of it? 😀

December 1, 2022

The feed is quite easy to setup. It's also very simple to customize. i sure hope they also bring more interconnectivity with other social media aggregator apps.

ORS Hair Care ®
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mintt Studio replied December 1, 2022

Hi ORS Hair Care ®, thank you for your review. Our Support Team has sent you an email to follow-up on your feedback. Have a nice day!

August 2, 2022

Very simple to set up. The developers were very quick to respond and help with our requests successfully.

The Suffolk Nest
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Mintt Studio replied August 2, 2022

Hello The Suffolk Nest, thank you so much for your review!

March 24, 2022

The setting is very easy. If you want adapt to your website design, the support team is very efficient, and kindly do what you request. In my case I am very happy with the result !

PARISBROW
Japan
Time spent using app: 2 days
Mintt Studio replied March 25, 2022

Hello PARISBROW, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our Support and the result.

March 7, 2022

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goatspraycollection
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Mintt Studio replied March 8, 2022

Hello goatspraycollection, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed.

December 22, 2021

Super easy to use and even easier to integrate i actually love this! Would highly recommend in a heart beat

Pinknights
Time spent using app: 8 months
Mintt Studio replied December 23, 2021

Hello Pinknights, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you recommend Instafeed.

October 20, 2021

Hi Guys, I'm trying to connect the app to my Flow Theme (https://themes.shopify.com/themes/flow/styles/queenstown?surface_detail=flow&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=1&surface_type=search) but I can't seem to showcase the gallery after connecting my account, kindly let me know how I should proceed!

Cha's Organics Lanka
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mintt Studio replied October 20, 2021

Hi Cha's Organics Lanka, thank you for leaving us your feedback! Our Support Team has reached out to you by email in order to help you with your query.

October 9, 2021

Starting off with the Free Plan. Super easy to install and customer support was prompt and helpful. So far so good, thank you!

Cococabana Resortwear
Time spent using app: 2 days
Mintt Studio replied October 9, 2021

Hi Cococabana Resortwear 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support!

September 21, 2021

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can hhhh

Sepia Cosmetics Inc.
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Mintt Studio replied September 21, 2021

Hi Sepia Cosmetics Inc. Our support Team has reached out to you by email to understand more about your experience with Instafeed.