Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PARISBROW

The setting is very easy. If you want adapt to your website design, the support team is very efficient, and kindly do what you request. In my case I am very happy with the result !

March 25, 2022

Hello PARISBROW, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our Support and the result.

goatspraycollection

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 8, 2022

Hello goatspraycollection, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed.

Pinknights

Super easy to use and even easier to integrate i actually love this! Would highly recommend in a heart beat

December 23, 2021

Hello Pinknights, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you recommend Instafeed.

Cha's Organics Lanka

Hi Guys, I'm trying to connect the app to my Flow Theme (https://themes.shopify.com/themes/flow/styles/queenstown?surface_detail=flow&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=1&surface_type=search) but I can't seem to showcase the gallery after connecting my account, kindly let me know how I should proceed!

October 20, 2021

Hi Cha's Organics Lanka, thank you for leaving us your feedback! Our Support Team has reached out to you by email in order to help you with your query.

Cococabana Resortwear

Starting off with the Free Plan. Super easy to install and customer support was prompt and helpful. So far so good, thank you!

October 9, 2021

Hi Cococabana Resortwear 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support!

Sepia Cosmetics Inc.

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can hhhh

September 21, 2021

Hi Sepia Cosmetics Inc. Our support Team has reached out to you by email to understand more about your experience with Instafeed.

Mei-Mei Moon

This app seems simple and clean to use but I can't seem to figure out how to add it to the PALO ALTO theme. Any suggestions?

August 2, 2021

Hi Mei-Mei Moon 👋 Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Our support Team has reached out to you by email in order to help with your query.

Patisserie de tokyo freelance

It is simple and very easy to use.
Thank you very much. There is just one thing I would like you to look into.
With the free theme "Debut", when I click on the feed and the modal opens, the scrolling goes back to the top.
I would be very happy if this could be improved.

May 5, 2021

Hello Patisserie de tokyo freelance! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Our support Team has reached out to you in order to help with your query :)

COOL PUP

Easy to use, Just still trying to figure out size of the pictures on the phone. on the laptop looks perfect.

April 22, 2021

Hi COOL PUP, thank you so much for your feedback! Our support Team has reached out to you by email regarding your query :)

Sacred Surreal

Does what it says. And, it's free in basic form. I'm satisfied with it.

One small thing: when an app update is needed, either Instagram or the app throws up an error message on your site. Not great. I'd prefer that it had a more site-friendly approach.

I was able to remove the error message by reconnecting the app to Instagram, which automatically updated the app. It took a while to figure out where the error message was coming from. It's just something to keep an eye on. Other than that, very nice.

September 16, 2020

Hello Sacred Surreal, thank you so much for your review! Our updates do not throw errors, they are are seamless and the feed doesn't stop working. That might be related with Instagram errors, please contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4