Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Sacred Surreal

Does what it says. And, it's free in basic form. I'm satisfied with it.

One small thing: when an app update is needed, either Instagram or the app throws up an error message on your site. Not great. I'd prefer that it had a more site-friendly approach.

I was able to remove the error message by reconnecting the app to Instagram, which automatically updated the app. It took a while to figure out where the error message was coming from. It's just something to keep an eye on. Other than that, very nice.

September 16, 2020

Hello Sacred Surreal, thank you so much for your review! Our updates do not throw errors, they are are seamless and the feed doesn't stop working. That might be related with Instagram errors, please contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that. Thank you!

The Young & Cultured

The initial setup was a little wonky but once it installed to the store it became an excellent addition!

July 20, 2020

Hi The Young & Cultured, thank you for leaving us your feedback! Our support Team would be more than happy to help you understand if there were any issues in setup, please feel free to drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com

Lynne Goldman Elements

Just loaded this App. SO I'll need to wait on giving it 5 stars after using it for a while. Had tried another first - but had too many problems installing. I'll say this: the installation for Instafeed was a breeze and I look forward to seeing how it works going forward.

June 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Lynne Goldman Elements! Hope you'll give your 5 stars! 😃

Loafer Spot

Great and useful app. 4 starts because once you delete your browser cache and history it disconnects your Instagram from Shopify. Very bizzar

June 14, 2020

Hello Loafer Spot, thank you for your review! Clearing your browser cache wont' disconnect your Instagram account from Instafeed, contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can understand what you mean.

Makeup Scientist

Great app displays the pics very nicely, it adds a great touch to my store, because I am able to display product and influencer pics

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review Makeup Scientist! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you to give us that 5 stars quality review! :)

Amor Black Boutique

I love the app! Its pretty simple and easy to use. But the pricing plans should be put into more thought. $3.99 to $19.99 doesn't seem fair.

Outlander Supply Co.

Good because it's free and it works. My only gripe is that it is not mobile responsive. If it was, this would be 5 stars.

February 19, 2020

Hi Outlander Supply Co.,

Thank you for using Instafeed and for your review. Our feed is fully responsive and adaptive on mobile. We offer the ability to select the number of rows and columns you want to show on mobile as part of our Pro and Plus plans.

We are happy to clarify any doubt you have, just contact us at support@minttstudio.com

Berry Personal Designs

Really useful app! currently using the free version but will be looking to upgrade soon! Thank you!

Shamanic Supply

Pretty good APP. One thing is that I do have a long delay between posting on my IG and my feed updating in the APP. I presume that this is not a normal behavior because it is very inconvenient to workflow. I have tried logging out, clearing my cache, even a new private browser window to test the update, but no luck so far.

October 22, 2019

Hello Shamanic Supply,

Thank you so much for your review. Please contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can understand what's happening.

Thanks,

Glo Belgium

Great! Excellent!

But how do I set this up for mobile view? My feed is not responsive right now...

thanks!

August 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your review.

We had a closer look at your store and it seems that your feed is fully responsive, it adapts to your mobile screen size. That is offered in all our plans. We believe that what you want is an adaptive layout which means having a different number of rows and columns in mobile. That is offered in our Pro and Biz plans.

Feel free to contact us at support@minttstudio.com if you need any help.

Thanks,