Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Melia By Jade

Very simple to install. Video was very clear and I am sure I will love using the app in my business.

BlackOpsToys

It is simple to use and very easy to set up, but I decided to uninstall it. This app only filters hashtags down by your own account posts with that hashtag, not ALL the public posts with that hashtag. I get that some stores might want to limit their posts to only their own account posts, but we are using this for a fundraiser and wanted everyone's posts to show. They were quick with the support and let me know that this app wouldn't work how we wanted it to. If you want to save a little money and know what you want to use this for, it's a good app. We just needed more.

June 6, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. As explained over email, at this time getting public posts is not allowed by Instagram and can get you banned. Our app is focused on offering the best experience possible while keeping you safe at all times.

Innergic

Do the job and really easy to plugin, no problems except sometimes, it's doesn't connect to the IG token.

Sevilla'sJewelersWithLV2U

Well, I m just starting but we'll see how it is at the end. I just started my eCommerce store and hope that using this app will help me increase sales.

Moorchick

It is nice app which help easy sharing information from Instagram. Unfortunately is no options to choose this information.

March 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank your for your review. There is a way to only show the posts you want filtering them by hashtags (available in our Pro package).

If you need any help with it feel free to contact us trough support@nfcube.com .

PatnerShop

top merci Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Cumbuca Marcenaria Digital

Funciona bem, é fácil de instalar e configurar. Recomendo...........................................

Little Freshbox

Didnt work at first, I kept getting error that says I must delete my cookies (which I do) and then I still get the error.
Their helpdesk was awesome and fast, and gave advice to do everything in incognito, which worked

Bulwik

I love the instafeed app! It shows me my latest instagram posts, the only thing they need to improve is to be able to adjust the height and with of the posts and choose how many pictures there are on one row.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. You can now do that with our most recent version. Just go to Instafeed app and update to the latest version.

Lovepuggle

good app, but it slowed down my site loading time too much

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our most recent version has several performance improvements and doesn't impact your site load. Go to Instafeed app and update to our latest version.

Previous 1