Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

PLAYGAMES CHILE

Muy intuitiva y fácil de utilizar. Cumple con lo básico en el plan gratuito. Lo único malo es que al previsualizar un post desde la website, no se ve completa la imagen.

Patisserie de tokyo freelance

It is simple and very easy to use.
Thank you very much. There is just one thing I would like you to look into.
With the free theme "Debut", when I click on the feed and the modal opens, the scrolling goes back to the top.
I would be very happy if this could be improved.

May 5, 2021

Hello Patisserie de tokyo freelance! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Our support Team has reached out to you in order to help with your query :)

COOL PUP

Easy to use, Just still trying to figure out size of the pictures on the phone. on the laptop looks perfect.

April 22, 2021

Hi COOL PUP, thank you so much for your feedback! Our support Team has reached out to you by email regarding your query :)

Sacred Surreal

Does what it says. And, it's free in basic form. I'm satisfied with it.

One small thing: when an app update is needed, either Instagram or the app throws up an error message on your site. Not great. I'd prefer that it had a more site-friendly approach.

I was able to remove the error message by reconnecting the app to Instagram, which automatically updated the app. It took a while to figure out where the error message was coming from. It's just something to keep an eye on. Other than that, very nice.

September 16, 2020

Hello Sacred Surreal, thank you so much for your review! Our updates do not throw errors, they are are seamless and the feed doesn't stop working. That might be related with Instagram errors, please contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that. Thank you!

The Young & Cultured

The initial setup was a little wonky but once it installed to the store it became an excellent addition!

July 20, 2020

Hi The Young & Cultured, thank you for leaving us your feedback! Our support Team would be more than happy to help you understand if there were any issues in setup, please feel free to drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com

Lynne Goldman Elements

Just loaded this App. SO I'll need to wait on giving it 5 stars after using it for a while. Had tried another first - but had too many problems installing. I'll say this: the installation for Instafeed was a breeze and I look forward to seeing how it works going forward.

June 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Lynne Goldman Elements! Hope you'll give your 5 stars! 😃

Loafer Spot

Great and useful app. 4 starts because once you delete your browser cache and history it disconnects your Instagram from Shopify. Very bizzar

June 14, 2020

Hello Loafer Spot, thank you for your review! Clearing your browser cache wont' disconnect your Instagram account from Instafeed, contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can understand what you mean.

Makeup Scientist

Great app displays the pics very nicely, it adds a great touch to my store, because I am able to display product and influencer pics

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review Makeup Scientist! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you to give us that 5 stars quality review! :)

Amor Black Boutique

I love the app! Its pretty simple and easy to use. But the pricing plans should be put into more thought. $3.99 to $19.99 doesn't seem fair.

Outlander Supply Co.

Good because it's free and it works. My only gripe is that it is not mobile responsive. If it was, this would be 5 stars.

February 19, 2020

Hi Outlander Supply Co.,

Thank you for using Instafeed and for your review. Our feed is fully responsive and adaptive on mobile. We offer the ability to select the number of rows and columns you want to show on mobile as part of our Pro and Plus plans.

We are happy to clarify any doubt you have, just contact us at support@minttstudio.com

Instafeed Team