Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

REDTAG

Using the free plan and it works well, is simple to use and does exactly what you would expect of it.

SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS

I installed this app because it was recommended by a Shopify support person. I am not that computer savvy so I was hoping to find one that I could figure out. This app is 'amazing' so far, I didn't have to figure out anything so far. Thank you so much.

Glitzy Swan

Working great on free plan! I have it installed and it pulls in my instagram posts and put them right on the front page of my store.

OGKC LifeStyles

This app was free, and added my instagram feed perfectly to my page. It was a huge help promoting my IG and syncing those pictures to build trust with customers.

October 26, 2020

Hi OGKC LifeStyles 👋Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to help your business!

BOUTIQUE DE LA INDIA

I REALLY NJOY THIS APP ................................................................................................

October 25, 2020

Hi BOUTIQUE DE LA INDIA, thank you for your support 💪

Shirtpix

I'm going to add this feature to showcase trending designs or upcoming designs not available on the online store yet. It's nice that isn't in real-time. However it only pulls from the most recent (or latest post) thus not allowing the user to select which Instagram image to post. Choose you last four uploads to IG wisely.

October 25, 2020

Hi Shirtpix, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Our Instafeed Plus plan allows customizing which photos to display through filtering by hashtags. If you want to know more about this feature our support team would more than happy to help, just drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com :)

QueensDiamondandJewelry

This app is very easy to use. I wanted to show my Instagram pictures on front page and it worked. :)

October 24, 2020

Hi QueensDiamondandJewelry, thank you so much for your feedback and support :)

Sponsors Team Shop

Vraiment top top top ! Installée en 5 minutes, j'ai déjà le feed sur le site. En plus, je peux tagger mes produits. Excellent. Merci aux développeurs. Super appli je recommande.

October 22, 2020

Hi Sponsors Team Shop! Thank you so much for your kind review :) we are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed!

cruzeshop

Works well. Would like the facility to add an Instagram Logo, but otherwise does what it says on the tin!

October 22, 2020

Hello cruzeshop, thank you for your feedback! Our support team would love to hear more about your request, please feel free to drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com

FKN Gym Wear

Very easy to set up, use you and customise. Also free and the pricing for the paid features is very reasonable. Highly recommend.

October 21, 2020

Hi FKN Gym Wear 👋 Thank you so much for leaving us your review and for your support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70