Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Fulares Kargo®

Very nice! it helps my store to be more visible and beautiful. shows info that is not on the website

Buymegood

I used instafeed to give a professional look to my site and it worked perfectly.Really does the work

Products4Rall.Org

Looks very impressive on my home page. And yes, easy to install, configure & use. Do recommend it!!!

Blow Up fashion

very nice ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rita Van Tassel Studio

This app was even easier to use than I anticipated. It took only moments to install and play with to get the desired effect. Thank you!

Mediterránea de Sabores

Wonderful App. It's very easy to configure and use. It Will be good if the token doesn't expire after a period.

Treasures of Elan

I love Instafeed! I just downloaded this app like 5 minutes ago and it's already working flawlessly on my home page. I definitely love having this feature. My theme is "Minimal" and to add the code was super easy. I think if you want to share your social media content with your loyal customers, this is a simple and dope way to do so. I have no complaints. As I get more familiar with the app I may decide to leave another review.

Photography Backdrop Club

Just works perfectly - super easy to set up and slots into our custom theme seamlessly. Feed looks great. Thanks!

Thenetjeweler by Importex

Great app, look just right on a home page, can be added to any page, easy to install, to manage, thx

Flore Anaïs

Fantastic app. Easy to use, no bugs! Great for beginners like us. And beautiful to boot. Keep up the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27