Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

CA Lynn Hair

Awesome it works and so easy to use! Thank you for this app. The instructions are not hard to follow at all

HUSTLER'S FUEL

works as i wanted it to work. really thankful for finding this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scur scur

AdeClothingBrand

I FREAKINGGGGGGGGGGG LOVE THIS APPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT THE BEST APPPP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violate The Dress Code

It's a great way to display new content and show social proof of people wearing the items. It's a great app and makes everyone feel more like a tight community!

Bear Teez

Thank you! A product that does what it advertises! Easy to install and add my token to show my insta feed! love it

Alien Aesthetic

Great job, everything is easy to install and connect. It has a beautiful view on the site. I advise everyone!

Chalk Of The Town®

Nice app & easy to install! I believe it will help a lot our online store. I recommend it. Thank you guys!

The French Witch shop

This app works great and add a beautiful and professional touch to my home page (www.thefrenchwitch.shop).
I am really happy with it

Teak Desire

Amazing! Got confused setting up at first, then I followed full instructions properly and it worked great! Cannot be happier!

Amapola Intimates

This app was the perfect fit for our store, customizable and super easy to set-up, highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32