Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Erial.Primalwear

This app allows you to control the look and feel of a page and make it consistent with what you're showing on Instagram. It's free and easy to use.

April 12, 2021

Hello Erial.Primalwear 👋We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app, thank you so much for your support!

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

I love this as a means of social proofing. I pray to see some traffic from adding this to my store.

April 9, 2021

Hi Yvette's Hair & BEaUty, thank you so much for your feedback and support :)

Lord Huff and Puff

I use it on my lordhuffandpuff.net retail website and found it to be an Excellent App, very friendly and efficient support. The free version is all that I require currently. Will be very interested to see how it improves conversions.

April 5, 2021

Hello Lord Huff and Puff, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and support. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Pinkybreak.com

Awesome app and super good support. The support even fulfilled my individual wishes, even though I was on the free plan.

April 3, 2021

Hi Pinkybreak.com, thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support 💪

My Shop Yoga

Simple to install, efficient and a good return of the support team. I suscribed directly for the Instafeed Pro.

March 26, 2021

Hi My Shop Yoga, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and support. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Marketing Your Brand

Such a great design focused Instagram app. We use it across our clients instagram stores because of the clean lines and design layout functionality. 5 stars from our team of website developers!

March 23, 2021

Hi Marketing Your Brand, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed functionality and aesthetic. We strive to provide a simple and functional design capable of blending seamlessly into any online store.

Melbourne Blends

We really love this App it was simple to add to our store. App connected our Instagram page with our e-commerce site.

March 22, 2021

Hello Melbourne Blends, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

Icehoop®

Muy buena app. Somos fabricantes de joyería (www.icehoop.com) y esta app nos va genial. la recomiendo

March 16, 2021

Hola Icehoop, muchas gracias por su evaluación y apoyo! Nos complace saber que recomienda Instafeed

PaleoPure

I have trouble adding to my site as the theme I am using did not allow but the team at Mintt Studio assisted promptly and now we are up and running. Highly recommended. We went with the free version which looks and performs great.

March 15, 2021

Hello PaleoPure! We are glad that you are happy with the Instafeed app and service and that you recommend it :) thank you so much for your feedback and support!

The Outlet Edge

So easy to use, did exactly what we needed it to, and the free plan is perfect for adding some uniqueness to the page. Great app

March 14, 2021

Hi The Outlet Edge! Thank you so much for your review and support, we are glad that you enjoyed Instafeed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77