Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Yo Cocino Inteligente

Easy to use. One of the most simple and easy to install of all in the app store. Recommended 100%. A++

September 27, 2021

Hi Yo Cocino Inteligente 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and that you recommend it.

Bamboo World Nursery

Easy to install and follow the bouncy ball. I'm not a developer and was easy to tie into my shopify site.

September 27, 2021

Hello Bamboo World Nursery 👋 thank you so much for your review! We are glad to know that you found Instafeed easy to use.

Kanaka Specialty Coffee Roastery

Amazing, couldn't get better! I was lost trying to get instagram access token but this saved me hours of research and contacting support, thanks!

September 26, 2021

Hi Kanaka Specialty Coffee Roastery, thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed 👍Feel free to reach out anytime!

Stroke of The Wild Art

Such an easy to use and easily customize-able way to add my insta feed to my site. Thankful for the free plan, its all I need at the moment.

September 25, 2021

Hello Stroke of The Wild Art 👋 thank you so much for your review! We are glad to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and that you are happy with it!

DREAMY LASHES

Look so good on my website, thank you so much! Easy set up as well. Everyone can use and set up this.

September 20, 2021

Hi DREAMY LASHES, thank you very much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and that you are happy with it 👍

BAHAWAT

great app . super easy and easy to integrate in store & smooth . wonderful features . love this app.

September 17, 2021

Hi BAHAWAT 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app.

Uncommon Goods (Custom Living & Pet Furnitures)

the app is easy to use and comes with a simple tutorial to help with installation. that was really critical.

September 16, 2021

Hello Uncommon Goods (Custom Living & Pet Furnitures), thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use 👍

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

Perfect app to add Instagram onto my store. Easy to use. Love it! Highly recommend to anyone who want to add your current Instagram feed.

September 15, 2021

Hi Victori’Ahh’s Vanity 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app!

CBD Troubleshooters

Instafeed is easy and simplified. Great app for my site, www.CBDTroubleshoot.com. Easy to organize. Great app. Definitely recommend.

September 15, 2021

Hello CBD Troubleshooters, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and that you recommend it 👍

Beyond Eskate

Great app, super useful, looks great on our website. The support is superb, they were really helpful

September 13, 2021

Hello Beyond Eskate 👋 Thank you very much for your review and support! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86