Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Cobb's

I use it for a very simple feed and it works great! ................................................

Luxy Kraft

We use Instafeed and it works perfectly. Simple to install and setup, I would highly recommend to anyone looking to add an Instagram feed to their shop.

COSMILA

KOSHAJAY ESSENTIALS

Easy to install. Now my customers can stay in the loop on what's going on in my Instagram feed.Thank you for your help.

bundu

Very easy to install and the free version was all I needed!
Very easy to install and the free version was all I needed!

Waggy Ways

great app! recommend to anyone who uses instagram for marketing. great for social proof... easy to install

FreedomFirst Entertainment

ADDS TO HOME PAGE AND COSTUME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigAppleManufacturing

This is a really cool application that helps combine websites and social media together, overall nice application.

Burubado

Works great, nice and simple design, easy install. Done within minutes and exactly what I was after. Thanks

Lenscafe

Good!! Just install now. It look like helpfull for website.Easy to setting on the website.I think plan of free enough.So usefull.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37