Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add a custom shoppable Instagram feed to your Store

Welcome Organics

The best app for showcasing my instagram feed. So easy and brilliant! Making my life easier one!!!!! www.welcomeorganics.com.au

Paradise Brothers LLC

Amazing service. Installed and Published in less than 10 minutes! Very Good Customer Service as well as layout

Elixir 55

Just replaced my theme plugin by this app, Looks great and support was really fast when I needed help.

MADELONA

Easy to use. Easy to instal.. very nice app, will recommend it to use it. I like that Instagram pops up.

Everglobe Corporation

Worked perfectly and simple to add to the Shopify Store. Smooth process to add Instagram to my feed. Happy to have found this app!

The Grey Bone

Just downloaded! So far so good, it's easy to install. I think it looks clean and nice, adds a new layer of aesthetics to my website

Ravers Culture

Amazing Design, I had an issue with the post captions and in the first moment I put a review about it the owner reached me and fixed my issue!
great support!!!

ORANGE & PARK

Used to pay a lot for something like this. Not anymore! Always works, never glitchy. Highly recommended.

Red Leaf Bear - FREE Shipping WorldWide

it's a great little aap. Allows you to publish thumbnails of your IG posts on your website homepage. Great for social proof.

Mountain Drip

first time user, didnt have any idea how it works, yet it seems easy to apply. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21