Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Habeats - Meal Plans

Super buena!! Se conecta fácilmente y el feed se ve muy bonito en la página. Es amigable la vista en el teléfono y también en la computadora. Great app!

Goddess Approved

Love how easy this app was to use. It looks beautiful on my page and set up in a matter of minutes. Thank You!! you saved me time and money.

IslandBeautiesSupply

i used this app to help me market through instagram. made it easy by connecting to the account and allowing me to preset the images i wanted to run

Burgeon Beer Company

Loved how this app offered a FREE option to keep our Instagram feed on our home page given the new IG regulations beginning March 31. Thanks y'all!

The TC Co.

Needed a third-party app for the Instagram feed given the upcoming changes on 31 March 2020. Found this app, it is brilliant and easy to use. Most of all it is FREE. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you to the devs, your the best!

redleague.com

Great app.
Totally easy to install and gives a very professional look to the website. Just wondering whether I can have my feed show up on all pages, not only on my homepage. Could not figure that out .

puurpur

thank you for this great App! Its really easy to install and connect and it does a great job even in the free version! thank you!

Doghoztoyz

Wow! This looks to be a nice bridge between my Instagram presence and my e-commerce store. I look forward to seeing how visitors respond.

HOMEGIRL STORE

Best App. Does exactly what it should! Great instagram feed app. works perfectly. Just add, connect and go.

Chain Store Massacre 2018

Easy to install and navigate. Includes a free plan available which is important when just starting out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52