Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

Sir Casealot

Great app, does everything I want for my site and so easy to install, use and customize to fit my site.

Milestones and Mayhem

Seamless integration and professional feel, just what we were looking for in an Instagram feed! Annnnd so easy to install!

July 4, 2020

Hi Milestones and Mayhem, thank you so much for your support! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

US Rallystripes

I used the app to show my work on the web, it saves time since posting on Instagram automatically updates on the web. The combo of a detailed image and the comments from users definitely drive sales and keep the web fresh.

July 3, 2020

Hi US Rally stripes, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed. Thank you so much for your feedback and support!

Wiens Wagyu

This app is a great way to show relevant pics from our Instagram page. Highly recommend for the price.

July 2, 2020

Hello Wiens Wagyu, thank you so much for your support!

Freeform Jewellery

This instagram feed app is very simple and inituitive to use, and easy to implement. We love the simplicity, the clean and elegant look and feel. We're using this after Shopify deactivated the Instagram Feed feature in the Themes settings. And it's also Free and if you want more advanced features the monthly cost is super affordable at $3.99 or $19.99 a fraction of the price of what other Instagram Fee apps are charging. A super product and service. We'd definitely recommend you install the app right now! Love!!

July 2, 2020

Hi Freeform Jewellery, thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and are thrilled that you are happy with the Instafeed app and support!

Greenbelly Meals

Great app. Does exactly what it is designed to do - display a customizable Instagram feed. It as been on our site for a couple years now. And today, I had a question about formatting - their team responded within minutes and even logged in to our site to fix it. Superb.

July 2, 2020

Hi Greenbelly Meals, thank you so much taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate that you've been our customer for so long and are happy with our app and support 💪

Hammockable

Easy AF Love it... not too hard to install I hate typing 100 characters for a review though this is crazy

Hello Hammockable, thank you so much for your support 💪

Michelle Hope

I had a deadline and Nuno, was super efficient and helpful I highly recommend this instagram app. Please with friends!

July 1, 2020

Hello Michelle, thank you for leaving us your feedback 😃we are glad you are happy with our app and support

Zero Bike Store

Excellent app! Using it let customers see real photos and clientes on the website o it's not just productos and blanks...

June 30, 2020

Hi Zero Bike Store, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback 💪

JSPOKE

This app is easy to use and it looks amazing, so far no dramas at all.
Thank you for such great app.
see it for yourself JSPOKE.COM