Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Art Academy Direct

Very easy to set up and does the job perfectly! Instagram feed can be adjusted using its various settings

January 19, 2021

Hi Art Academy Direct, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to set up and that you are happy with it.

B. Royal Boutique

Shopify user - Women's retail, I've been using this app for over 2 years - easy and simple to install! I recommend it!

January 15, 2021

Hi B. Royal Boutique 👋 Thank you so much for your trust and support!

Badgers' Velvet

I used this app to help me add my instagram feed to my Shopify jewellery page after Shopify stopped automatically adding insta. The instructions on how to add the app were very clear and I was able to do it myself without having to use a third party. 5*

January 15, 2021

Hello Badgers' Velvet, thank you so much for your review and support! We are so glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install :)

iPad Planner

I use this app for more than a year, I love it very much )))) Thank you guys for this app. I think I will try to use your payment plan.

January 13, 2021

Hello iPad Planner 👋 thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed :)

TheStocktonMill

I have been using this app for a long minute and its great. thank you for all your hard work guys-I love it:)

January 13, 2021

Hi TheStocktonMill! Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We are so happy to hear that you love Instafeed :)

FaceWedge

great app and easy to use! Looks super on your Shopify page, integrates well and is a really nice tool to have

January 12, 2021

Hello FaceWedge, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

rule you

Easy setup and well-performing. Love how fast it updates new posts onto the website! Highly recommend this app.

January 11, 2021

Hi rule you, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed's performance and that you recommend it.

The little ones love

The app is very easy to install and the tutorial is quick an easy! A very seamless customer experience thank you!
I would find it particularly useful if I could adjust the size of the instafeed on my home page, but perhaps that is available on one of your paid for subscriptions?

January 8, 2021

Hi The little ones love, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to install :) our support Team should be able to help you adjust the size of your Instagram feed on your home page, you just need to drop them an email at support@minttstudio.com

ALDECOR

Excellent app. Nothing bad to say, customizing works perfectly too and the instruction videos are good

January 3, 2021

Hello ALDECOR, thank you so much for your feedback and support. We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed!

Gymjaguar

Clean and nice app, thanks alot
easily to add just 2 steps. its look like the paid apps wonderful guys keep up the good work,, well done.

January 2, 2021

Hi Gymjaguar, thank you so much for your review and support 💪 we are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed and that you found it easy to install.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73