Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Very useful app and great customer support. They helped me with personalisation to match my home page. Highly recommend.

Ralph's Orchard
Mintt Studio replied February 3, 2023

Hi Ralph's Orchard, thank you so much for this 5 star review and for recommending us! It's really amazing to hear that you enjoyed our app and Support 😊 have a nice day!

January 31, 2023

Increible aplicacion! Muy recomendada para mejorar un e-commerce. Las usamos en el landing page para mostrar una secuencia de fotos de instagram.

DUDUK
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mintt Studio replied January 31, 2023

Hola DUDUK, ¡muchas gracias por esta reseña de 5 estrellas! Estamos muy contentos de saber que recomiendas nuestra aplicación. ¡Que tengas un excelente día!

January 30, 2023

Easy setup! The custom html option is a nice addition for extra customization. I had a problem trying to make some changes and reached out to Mintt via email. I received a quick response and was able to get assistance executing the edits I was trying to make.

On the Patio
Time spent using app: 11 days
Mintt Studio replied January 31, 2023

Hi On the Patio, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our app and the experience with our Support Team. If you ever need assistance again don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best wishes!

January 27, 2023

Easy to install and adjust! There was an Instagram poblem, while the App was trying to connect, but Ines was quick and solved it almost immediately with Instagram! definetely recommend it and hopefully it stays that way!

minifee-shop.com
Greece
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Mintt Studio replied January 27, 2023

Hello minifee-shop, thank you so much for this 5 star review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our app and the experience with our Support Team 😊 If you ever need help again don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best wishes!

January 24, 2023

Just getting started, but the experience so far has been easy. Hoping this will help bring in some customers.

purrfectpetpals
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mintt Studio replied January 24, 2023

Hello purrfectpetpals, thank you so much for this 5 star review! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app 😊 Best wishes!

January 11, 2023

Muy útil para dar un aspecto moderno a tu tienda online.
Posibilidad de aumentar tráfico en la tienda y seguidores en Instagram.

www.tucorseteria.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Mintt Studio replied January 11, 2023

Hola tucorseteria.com, ¡muchas gracias por esta reseña de 5 estrellas! Estamos muy contentos de saber que encontraste nuestra aplicación útil. ¡Que tengas un excelente día!

January 11, 2023

Very easy to use and simple to set up! I have been using this app for ages and I've never had a problem with it. It syncs really well and looks great on my home page! Highly recommend.

Naturally Healthy Pet
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mintt Studio replied January 11, 2023

Hello Naturally Healthy Pet, thank you so much for this 5 star review and for recommending us! It's really amazing to hear that you have been using our app for a long time 😊 best wishes!

January 10, 2023

Great app, great customer support. They solved my issue in a shot time.

I advice to everyone to use this app.

WLO Wood
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mintt Studio replied January 10, 2023

Hello WLO Wood, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our app and the experience with our Support Team 😊 feel free to reach out anytime. Have a great day!

January 7, 2023

This is amazing app!!! I think, I find the BEST INSTAGRAM APP on the Shopify App Store!!! I had technical problems, but the customer service is really amazing, Inés was very helpful and patient! Thank you so much!!!

Regi Beauty & Regina's Desire Swimwear
Time spent using app: 10 months
Mintt Studio replied January 8, 2023

Hi Regi Beauty & Regina's Desire Swimwear, thank you so much for this 5 star review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our app and the experience with our Support Team. If you ever need help again don't hesitate to reach out to us 😊 Best wishes!

January 5, 2023

We are so happy with the app and also the costumer service is excellent! :) Thank you! I got great help from Ines!

MWHWEAR
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 months
Mintt Studio replied January 5, 2023

Hello MWHWEAR, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's really amazing to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our app and Support Team 😊 if you ever have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!