Instagram Stories & Shopable

Instagram Stories & Shopable | Reviews

by InstafeedHub

Shopable, Instagram Feed, Story Highlights

Louize Feenix

This is way better than the previous feed app I had. This does the job and it is crazy easy to setup!

Kwashie Ambrosia

This app gets 5 stars because they're always willing to help when there's an issue. There are a few glitches here and there like with most of the IG apps, but for the most part this really gets the job done and it's really easy to use.

CrystalHillGlasses.com

I am pretty happy about this app because it's so easy to use. The customer service was great too. The only issue I had is that the feed stopped showing the pics on my website after a certain period of time. After I went back to the app and tried reconnecting it to my ins account, the problem was fixed right away. Great app!

Kash & Ash

Absolutely love this app. One of the best apps I ever installed in my shop. Great job . Keeps my store active.

kohocooking

I am grateful for this app. It has many customizable options and the customer's support is quick and immense.

We Are Abstract Society

installation was nice and easy i like the app i would recommend trying it out at least amongst the other instagram feed app i like this one the best

Ulla

This is a very nice app! It was easy to install and it also looks very nice!
......................................................................................................................

ProjectZeroOne

Guys really good app! Easy to use and the customer service fast AF! Get it now that is still free!!

The Jackass Company

I love the app. It was easy to set up. Im technologically challenged so the outstanding support has been wonderful.

RevertMuslimahOnlineStore

Excellent. Just what I needed. Easy to setup and integrate with no issues. 4 of the latest posts showed up so will continue to use and see how it looks on website.

Previous 1 3