Instagram Feed & Stories

Shopable, Instagram Feed, Story Highlights

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Ulla

This is a very nice app! It was easy to install and it also looks very nice!
......................................................................................................................

ProjectZeroOne

Guys really good app! Easy to use and the customer service fast AF! Get it now that is still free!!

The Jackass Company

I love the app. It was easy to set up. Im technologically challenged so the outstanding support has been wonderful.

RevertMuslimahOnlineStore

Excellent. Just what I needed. Easy to setup and integrate with no issues. 4 of the latest posts showed up so will continue to use and see how it looks on website.

Stetsom Store

Excelente app! Best looking and functional that I've found for shoppable Instagram feed. Great support team as well. I just think it could load Instagram's video posts, which I'm sure it will do soon.

September 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, I will discuss with our team about it.

MAKO STORE

A great application, intuitive to configure, has a lot of options for adjusting the look to the needs of the website, great, fast and professional support

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much! We just released Image Optimizer https://apps.shopify.com/image-optimizer-myshopkit, it's a free tool to help you to speed your site up. Please take a look on it when you are free.
Thanks

According to McGee

This app is so easy to download and use! It displays photos and uploads automatically from Instagram. Perfect! Thanks...

White Box Living Shop

Looks very nice. Easy to install and got some help via customer service to make it perfect. Swift reply and made it even more better looking. Really a good choice for a Instagram feed on your webshop or website!

Beauty X Exclusive

The customer service was really helpful and app was really professional looking. I would really recommend this app

Mr Big - Products For Long Hair

I just uploaded this app today and very happy with it! It displays 100 photos and uploads automatically from Instagram. I had to contact customer service chat and they were quick and helpful. If you don't want all your instagram photos showing up on your app feed, you can go to settings then "filter by hashtag". I put in my main hashtag there then saved. So if I post something I don't want in the feed, I can just omit that one hashtag. Easy to do. However, I think offering a toggle switch on the app under each photo would be a better way to remove unwanted feed photos. Not a big enough deal to dock a start though. Good app and service, thank you!