Instagram Feed & Stories

Shopable, Instagram Feed, Story Highlights

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Twigsandtweedles

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Very helpful support!! The CS I was talking to was patient and walked me through every step that I was confused about.

G6 Gifts+Toys

Nice, I like this app so far. It functions as described, and fits my current needs. Thanks for the app!

Milo & Ava

Location New Zealand

We've found this app easy to use and when we wanted to change the location of our Instagram feed, the team at Instafeed very quickly sorted it for us in minutes. Very impressed with the customer service and highly recommend InstafeedHub :-)

DUOLAB United Kingdom

A vey quick and great support provided by the Customer Service Team. Had interactions with Juan who helped me in seconds. Thank you!

Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Easy to use app that adds your Instagram feed to site no hassles. :)
It's added that extra level to our new site.

Day & Night Watch Co.

It's a great app with customizable features. Great price as well. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about breaking the bank for a typical app like this.

en15minutos

Location Spain

Me encanta la aplicación, cumple con lo que necesito para mi tienda, la atención por chat perfecta. Además se super bien en la tienda y cuando pinchas es una imagen tienes la opción de seguir la cuenta o de compartir el post.

FlyFixed

Location Portugal

Very good customer support, very happy! Thank you for the fast communication and help that was provided

CLUB NOUVEAU

Location Australia

5 STARS ALL THE WAY - I am so impressed with this service and love the app. I absolutely recommend it!

Unicorn Dreamland

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great app and really good customer support. They were able to help fix things I was having trouble with and I have my instagram feed on my home page now.

Previous 1 3 4