Instagallery

Instagallery

by Parkhya Solutions

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Hairwigs4u

I really like this app. It works very well in my store. It is easy to set up and manage. I prefer the grid view in a slider. The support is excellent. I had some configuration problems in the beginning, and they fixed the coding for me. I recommend them highly.

ProductosGoing

the worst app ever! it completely damaged our website, we had to configure the entire site again. We ask for support to the app creators, so far they didn't reply or even tried to contact us.

November 14, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As for the further proceeding we have already sent an email to rectify the problems. If you still get any problems you can email to us at rashmi@parkhya.com

The Bombchel Factory

I really like the InstaGallery app for my fashion store, it's easy to use and all such perfect work is provided by Parkhya Solutions for FREE, Thanks :)

TheDetailersCompany

I installed "InstaGallery" app to add Instagram gallery to the Magazine page of my new Shopify store. It is very easy to set-up and looks good on my store front end. Highly recommend this app!

2 Next