Instagram Feed | InstaFeed

Insta Feed Instagram Gallery, Instagram Channel Instagram Shop

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Instagenie instagram feed Instafeed

1 review

bycasamira

I have used this app for a while and the support has not been great at all. I have reached out multiple times with either no response or the same copy and paste response. Your instagram profile picture does not even show either, instead you get a generic icon. On top of that the add-on this app provides slows down your page load speeds enormously and has affected the performance of my site. I would not recommend this app.

August 2, 2022

Dear Merchant,

I'm sorry to hear that our InstaFeed app was not able to satisfy your requirements. I would like to take some time to address your concerns and comments.

You contacted us via Email and Live chat seeking help to customize the app in order to show the feed in the GRID layout. Our team responded quickly and set this up for you.

You had further complained that the app is slowing down your website. We responded to you by updating you that the website load speed depends on multiple factors and not just a single app. Our app has been optimized to run with little impact on online stores and the app's Lighthouse performance score is good.

We are still here to help, so if you need any assistance from us, please feel free to reach out to me. I have also sent your an email to you, so you can jsut reply on that as well.

We wish you the best with your business.

Thanks