Supports the New Facebook API
By using the latest March 2020 Facebook/Instagram Graph API update, retain all your previous feeds and users with up to date Instagram posts
Drive Sales and Customer Reach
Reach and attract new visitors and convert them into paying customers with synced automatic Instagram Feed Posting
Keep your store content fresh
Display the latest Instagram posts on your Shopify Store in real-time. Expand the reach of your Instagram to your store visitors
About InstaFeed with Gallery+Slider
Instagram Feed supports the latest Instagram / Facebook Graph API update commencing March 2, 2020.
Display Instagram posts on your Shopify Storefront in seconds. Forget the hassle of manually copying your posts to the Shopify app every time and start showcasing all the latest content with the Instagram Feed.
How Does It Work?
Instagram Feed automatically updates all your Instagram posts to the Shopify site by the update Facebook API configuration. We keep your store content and engagement up to date and get all your Instagram feeds displayed on the site in no time.
Simply Log In with your Facebook account, and Instagram Feed will connect your posts in real-time without getting impacted by any API change.
- Full control over displays Icons and Sliders in the most user-friendly way
- Compatible image sizes and shapes for all your Instagram posts
- Eliminates manual copying of Instagram posts to the Shopify app
- Easy one-step integration to connect with your Facebook account
- Fast and Free Professional Customer Support
- Reach a wider audience in no time!
- Image liked to the Instagram posts for optimum engagement
- Aesthetically-pleasing themes
- Capture new prospects and lead with a broader audience
- Augment sales with the help of constant engagement and updates
- Get Instagram Feed Premium to get added services like Image Slider feature, an unlimited number of rows and columns, visible likes, and comments with the posts
What We Offer
Responsive Gallery with Multiple Layouts Instagram Feed showcases your posts with an easy-to-use responsive gallery with a user-friendly interface. You can easily customize the gallery view by altering the number of rows and columns, sliders and grids, image shape and size, etc.
Easy to Follow Integration Steps
Instagram Feed operates for the accounts linked to Facebook. And, with one-step integration process, you can swiftly connect your Facebook account to your Shopify Store.
Preview Customizable Themes
The availability of customizable themes will help custom-made all your Instagram posts in just a few clicks. Moreover, through the Instagram Feed app, you can also preview all the changes made before publishing them on the storefront.
View Likes and Comments
The Instagram Feed Premium App will enable you to display the Likes and Comments posted on every synced image. The users will be able to view the comments and likes, which will enhance the credibility and of your products/services.
Have A Question? We Are Here For You.
Our Customer Support Team will be at work whenever a query is raised from your end. Use our chat support and talk to our customer support members regarding any of your feedback or inquiry and get quick responses in no time.
Up to 6 Images and 1 Row
Grid/Slider layout option
Mobile Layout Customization
Show Likes/Comments count
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app has a great looking instagram feed and is perfect for adding style and social proof to our home page!