Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Oktober 2023

Good app! I had to contact the support team because the app didn't show up on mobile phole. They helped me really quickly.

Shkoon
Marokko
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
19. Juli 2019

Finally!!

Extremely easy to install, does exactly what it i needed to do and nothing more, i simply wanted to display my instagram feed and nothing more to my store.

Thank you!!

SFA
Australien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 22. Januar 2020

Works like a charm! Beautiful aesthetic, great functionality, easy to install. Grateful for terrific apps like this one -- thank you!

JESSA Co.
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
1. März 2020

This app was so easy to install! I love that I could customize how many posts to display, the overlay opacity, the size of the words and colors! Thank you for providing this!

Noelle's Garden Home & Body
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
8. Juli 2020

The developers are super quick in helping & always there :) App looks and works good as well on our homepage.

onlyAnita.com
Deutschland
28. November 2019

So far so good. Exactly what i was looking for and at a good price. Took me a while to find but really glad i did. Thank you!

Pretty Beautiful Unlimited
24. Februar 2020

This app provides such great support, it was up and running within minutes on both of our websites. Thanks for the super fast response!

Piyama USA
Australien
9. Juli 2020

Works perfect and better than my theme setting had provided. Love the flexibility to create number of rows as we like and the different settings to include the caption. Definitely a must to install!

ZenKinetix
Bearbeitet am 1. April 2020

The app looks great and after a quick call was able to get it running smoothly. Perfect for my needs.

Habits Jackson Hole
4. August 2020

I installed this app on my shopify site to showcase our IG feed and to gain traction to our social medial platforms. I love the way that it looks and was extremely user friendly to install (and uninstall, should you choose to do so). Highly recommend!

Right by Earth